• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
For starters I had a long nap because tonight around 3am my time (9pm to you) a new episode of Supernatural starts and this is the only show I refuse to miss :P Even sacrifice my sleep for it. Now I'm drinking coffee and talk with my best friend.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Have been recovering from watching a screwy Hypno pokemon creepy pasta ROM game being played by Natewantstobattle on youtube :sweat:.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I went to my sister's house because she is still in the hospital and she has no internet at her home yet so the modem arrived. I went there, modem arrived, and when I wanted to get ready to set it up the letter said: no internet till DECEMBER 11...SERIOUSLY?! So I went home through the damn cold and had dinner and now I'm drinking coffee. I'm going to call my sister to hear what exactly happened. She should be out of surgery now. AND PLEASE LET IT BE SOME GOOD NEWS THIS TIME DAMMIT!!

Tried out NSMB2. Now I remember why I don't care about NSMB all that much. It's because they keep reusing the same music & levels in every game. NSMB2 isn't a bad game, but it's not great either. I prefer the Super Mario 3D games because at least the level themes are always different.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Earlier, I was downstairs randomly eating pumpkin bread when suddenly the phone rang. The caller ID said "Kirkland"…

we didn't pick up…

I hope it wasn't who I'm thinking of.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My sister is FINALLY going home after almost FIVE weeks!! I went to her house and cleaned up a bit did some errands. Now I'm back home and feel sleepy. Must be the cold. So I'm going to take a nap for a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom