• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did War Do?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Hey guys,

I recently started playing the copy of Darksiders that I won in the April Contest, and I just beat Tiamat and brought her/his heart to Samael. In the cutscene that follows, Samael is encouraging War to take out Watcher with all his anger. He seemingly does, with a punch right in the gut. However, the Watcher gets up, unharmed. My question is, what exactly did War do? Thought and/or opinions are greatly apppreciated.

BTW: Incase this event is somehow explained later on in the game, I would appreciate it if your answers do not reveal anything that happens later in the game, if not then post away.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Congrats on the win!

Essentially, War builds his powers for Samael, but doesn't actually crush Watcher (who is sprite.) It is showing that he could break the Watcher's hold of him (at least he thinks he can) but is continuing on the quest willingly, and not just because he has to.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
This cutscene is to basically show the HD way of how war gets the 'Chaos Form'

In reality he just punched the watcher in the head to demonstrate his power, even though it's assumed since the watch is bound by him, he isn't easily killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom