• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What did Santa bring you this Christmas?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well....what was it? :P
I got a sustain pedal for my yamaha keyboard and 2 cross stitch kits but the kits haven't arrived yet. So Christmas takes a bit longer :D I got my hubby a big beer glass, boxers, crocs footwear and a light pad to use for his hobbies.
Now it's your turn to reveal what you got for christmas :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I got botw archer link, mipha, and lucina amiibos.

I got a sheikah slate, a korok, and a botw stamina vessel keychains.

I bought Inmost on my Switch.

I got a crock pot for cooking stews and stuff.

I got new pajamas.

I got a new comforter for my bed.

And I got cash money. That's it. Was pretty nice.

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
Wife and I got a matching pajama set for our local sports team, super comfortable!

Received a cool leather watch from my secret Santa at work.

I gifted her a wooden picture frame. Two slots are for pictures of the baby, and the other half of the frame has a space where you can imprint the canvas with her feet and hands.

She gifted me a $50 PSN gift card, I bought myself a PS5.

The best gift we got though, was a fantastic family dinner with Home Alone/A Christmas Story marathons.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I was given a copy of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Awesome to find a new copy of one of my fav games.

I was gifted an official Smash Bros. edition GC controller and official adapter, both Japanese variants.

A family member was kind enough to give me a gift card for Amazon as well. I'll probably grab a few digital games with it. Hollow Knight will be the first I pick up, I think.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I got a new chess set at my Christmas Party at work.

A really cool Wind Waker Poster depicting the mural from the game's intro.

A Nintendo eShop code for $10 that I used to reduce the price of the already discounted Resident Evil 6, I can now finally do a nearly full marathon of the RE games next year.

Socks

Copic Markers, so stoked about getting them!

Hung out with friends, had a nice dinner, played games and had a great time!

Pretty good Christmas.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got some chocolates at work through a secret Santa thingy we did.

I didn’t really get anything else this year since I told my parents not to buy me anything given money is tight for them and I can just buy what I want for myself anyway. I got myself Cadence of Hyrule while I was Christmas shopping for my younger siblings so I guess we can count that :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom