• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Device Do You Use to Post on the Forums?

I typically get on using my computer, Huey. However, my parents have my internet set to get blocked at midnight--comes back at 6:30 AM--so I don't stay up all night, and I have to switch devices if I want to sneak around the curfew. Sometimes, I'll use my mom's laptop, and sometimes my 3DS and/or phone.

Or if I'm sitting in the rocking recliner, like, three meters away from where Huey is and I'm too lazy to get up, I also use my phone and 3DS. My phone simplifies the pages to make the board almost like a mobile site, so it's easy to navigate. --I don't like the mobile site here, because my phone dumbs that down, too. Oh, but if I use my phone and 3DS to surf the 'net simultaneously, it's like having multiple tabs open. xD

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I normally use my iPhone 4S, as it is quicker than logging into my desktop, opening the internet, typing in zelda dungeon forums, and so on. With my phone, its Safari, Bookmarks, Forums. Takes less than 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom