• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Countries Have You Been To?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My mate Neil has a fancy map of the world that lets him scratch off the countries he's visited so that the map becomes more colourful over time. He's travelled a fair bit so his map is looking nice. Mine would be a lot less colourful.

Which countries have you been to? A lot? A few? Never left your home country? How colourful would your map be?

I've been to the United States, Mexico, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands. Not many but better than nothing, I suppose. I'd love to travel more at some point. Japan and Australia are the two countries I'd like to visit most.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, The uk, the us (Colorado, Las Vegas, Ohio), India, Russia and Japan.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I live in the US, where we have states bigger than the entire UK, so naturally I’ll drive 8 hours and be in the same state as before. That being said, I have been to the grand Bahamas (specifically Nassau). I have also illegally crossed the border between the U.S. and Canada. I was in the boundary waters in Minnesota and our canoeing/portaging path took us over Canada. Luckily they don’t care if we cross there or not. My best friends and I peed across the border and I stole a rock so I could expand U.S. territory. I like to serve my country.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I'm from England, been to Scotland, Wales, and Ireland (never Northern Ireland, though). I went to Spain when I was 2 so that kind of doesn't count because I don't remember it. I've been to France a few times and Belgium, once on a school trip to visit WWI battle sites and graveyards. We also went to go see the Bayeux Tapestry on the way home which was cool.

So asides from my home country, I've been to England, Northern Ireland, Wales, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Greece (including multiple islands), Croatia, Turkey, USA, Australia, multiple Carribbean islands and Canary Islands.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i've only left my city a handful of times, and never my country (canada)

i have visited some other countries on google maps though

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
I've been to some cool countries. Only two though not including my home country.
New Zealand and America

I have an aunt in New Zealand and sometimes I go to visit
Do you remember symphony of the goddesses? I went to see it in 2016 in Philadelphia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom