• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Could the Races of Skyward Sword Have Evolved Into?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Now I know there might be another thread like this, so Mandy, Vanessa, etc. Feel free to lock it.
What could have happened to the Mogmas, Kikwi,the Parella? When did the Gorons move into the Eldin region? Were they always there or did they travel along? What could these species have evolved into?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Only the Kikwi have a slight chance of being changed. This would be into the Kokiri (I'm sure we all know the theory, as it's been around since pre-SS release). The others? Nothing. The Ancient Robots are either going to somehow appear again or never appear again depending on if the Timeshift Stones are brought back. I'd say the Mogmas will most definitely return again somehow. Maybe they and the Gorons will live on separate sides of Death Mountain, or something. Finally, the Parella, contrary to what some would say, are not the Zora. It doesn't make any biological sense in terms of design and situation. The Rito are part human, just like the Zora, so it's not that outlandish to believe they're the same race. The Zoras also had to evolve into the Rito, and it's basically confirmed in-game that it was through divine intervention that this occurred. It's also common sense. A few hundred years wouldn't be enough time for that kind of a drastic biological change.

Parella - Confirmed Zora

This was never confirmed, and I explained why it wasn't possible in my post. I'm not saying it's a dumb idea to pop into our heads, but there's no concrete logic to support the theory.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Yeah, this is what I question as well. How did the Gorons and the Zoras end up where they are at in OoT. I expected SS to explain that, but it didnt happen. And I dont understand the Kikwi -Kokiri theory either...how do they go from little animals to people?? I guess im thinking about it too much.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Hmmmmdydummdummmm....

This is a toughy since they are all new species without any relatives we've seen before.

I don't see how the Kikwi could evolve into the Kokiri since they are basically human children (kind of), but I can't think of anything else theyd evolve into.

I don't think the Mogma evolved into anything. Theres nothing really that they could evolve into. Maybe there were really bad eruptions causing them to die out so the traveling Gorons seized the opportunity and took Death Mountain as their home

The Ancient Robots are robots and cannot evolve. Plus, remember that they were already dead in Skyward Sword unless around an activated timestone. So overtime they probably all just became even more buried in what turned into Castor Wilds in TMC and Later the Gerudo Desert. Or Lake Hylia? Idfk.

And Lastly, I'm not a fan of the parella zora theory. The only reasoning for this is that the parella are the only friendly aquatic species in SS so people just assume. I'd guess they died out for some weird reason. There aren't any Parella or Zora in TMC

Z

ZorAngelo

Actually, this "Parella evolve into Zora" thing is really confirmed in Hyrule Historia, isn't it?

It's even detailed with "sometime between the Sky Era and the Era of the Hero of Time"...

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Actually, this "Parella evolve into Zora" thing is really confirmed in Hyrule Historia, isn't it?

It's even detailed with "sometime between the Sky Era and the Era of the Hero of Time"...

It isn't. At least not yet out of the pages that have been translated, I just checked

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Only the Kikwi have a slight chance of being changed. This would be into the Kokiri (I'm sure we all know the theory, as it's been around since pre-SS release). The others? Nothing. The Ancient Robots are either going to somehow appear again or never appear again depending on if the Timeshift Stones are brought back. I'd say the Mogmas will most definitely return again somehow. Maybe they and the Gorons will live on separate sides of Death Mountain, or something. Finally, the Parella, contrary to what some would say, are not the Zora. It doesn't make any biological sense in terms of design and situation. The Rito are part human, just like the Zora, so it's not that outlandish to believe they're the same race. The Zoras also had to evolve into the Rito, and it's basically confirmed in-game that it was through divine intervention that this occurred. It's also common sense. A few hundred years wouldn't be enough time for that kind of a drastic biological change.

This was never confirmed, and I explained why it wasn't possible in my post. I'm not saying it's a dumb idea to pop into our heads, but there's no concrete logic to support the theory.

Actually, the HH confirmed the evolution of the Parella into the Zora sometime between SS and OoT.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Kikwi - Kokiri
Mogma - i thought maybe they bred with the gorons or something, I don't know, maybe they just died out
Parella - i have noooo idea
SS Octoroks - maybe deku shrubs, maybe just water octoroks
Ancient Robots - they were already dead in SS

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
It's likely that the Kikwi either morphed into the Kokiri somewhere along the line, or they evolved into Deku Scrubs. Parellas probably evolved into Zoras. It's likely that the Mogma race went extinct and the Gorons moved into the Eldin region.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Kikwi=kokiri? I honestly don't understand that theory. The Kikwi evolving into human children, I doubt that would happen. If that can happen, then the Mogma could be Octo Rocks. Anyone have a reason why? besides the Kikwi being small.
The Parella-Zora theory is perfectly accurate, seeing that the parella simply evolved into land dwelling animals that have the ability to breath under water and above it. Just like humans evolved. Just like LIFE evolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom