• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Could It Be Like with Miyamoto Doing It....

Is it better if Miyamoto did Zelda Wii U by himself?

• Yes, it is better. Their aren't any slackers either.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Zelda would be doomed and never come out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey I found no thread that said anything on this so I made this. This is old news but, do you think it will be much better for Miyamoto to handle Zelda Wii U himself, or worse? Source of information: Miyamoto wants to personally handle The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U I think there are many ideas of his floating around waiting to be used. He could revive the so called 'experience' older gamers ( That played the first Zelda games.) wanted in freedom and exploration, if he does do it mostly, it will be really great. Why is it better to do a game by your self? You could have lots of people with ideas that you think aren't very strong like: Lets give Link voice acting! Or Lets Link and Zelda go in bed for everyone to see! ( Not literally, lol. But their are ideas you wouldn't like.) Look at this amazing game done by one person thats better than Minecraft: wollay's blog So yeah, do you think this will be better? Or worse? That is if he does do it by himself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom