• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo What Could Be the Additional Extra Game Style?

People have noticed there is an extra space under the extra game styles in the Nintendo Direct for Super Mario Maker 2.

What could this be? We'll definitely have one more game style represented in the game either at launch or as DLC. My guess is among Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Land 2, or Super Mario 64 being added.

What do you think this could be?

Super Mario Land 2 could be a good one but i dont think there are enough unique elements to make it an extra style like 3D World is.

Super Mario bros 2 (western) would be more unique with the lifting mechanic and characters having unique traits.

Super Paper Mario may be a shout too, but again, I dont know how unique in gameplay that would be.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I always thought Super Mario Galaxy could translate well into 2D, however, I think that would be tricky to create levels for. I think Odyssey has potential too. Especially if they're gonna push the unique elements, so possessing enemies in 2D could be very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom