• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Consoles Do You Own?

Salem

SICK
It was struggling for awhile before this had happened anyway. Sometimes it'd take me 15 minutes to get it working.
You might need to replace it. I had cables that take a while before they work, all they needed was a new cable.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
-SNES
-N64
-GBC
-Gamecube
-GBA
-Wii
-3DS
-Wii U
-PS2
-PS3
-Xbox 360

In terms of picking favorites, it just depends on the mood. If I had to say, it'd probably overall be N64 and Gamecube.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My NES died (about a month after I gave it away), I sold my PSone, gave my X-box to my cousin, and currently have a N64, Wii, 360 & 3DS. I switch around, but probably spend the most time on my 360 (not counting the past few weeks where it's mainly been the 3DS), then my wii, then my 3DS, then my N64 (not because I don't still love it and the games from it, but because most of my games there are available on one of my other consoles, so there's no need hooking it back up to my TV (limited slots, hence I can't have all my consoles hooked up all the time).

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
NES, Sega Genesis, N64, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, Nintendo DS lite, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and WiiU.

Most of them are my older brother's except for the WiiU (Mine) and all of the handhelds (We both have one--except the 3DS, only I have one of those).

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Gamecube
Wii
Gameboy advance sp
3ds
PS3

I miss my n64 and sega genesis, and for some reason my wii destroys any gc memory card so I still have to play gc game on the gc :/

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
From years of keeping all my consoles I have:
- NES
- SNES (x2)
- N64
- Game Cube
- Wii (x2)
- Wii U