• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Console/Handheld Did You Used to Own?

Since there is already a “what console/handheld do you own currently?” how about what console/handheld did you used to own? (e.g was it lost, stolen, you sold it, etc.) You don't have to say it was lost, stolen, etc. just what console/handheld did you used to own.

Last edited:
the hand held game consoles I used to own are- gameboy, gameboy pocket, gameboy color, gameboy advance, gameboy advance sp, the first Nintendo ds, and also the Sega game gear.

other consoles I owned were- the original Nintendo system, the super Nintendo system, Nintendo 64, ps1, ps2, GameCube,

my mom bought the newest system that came out that year for Christmas cuz gaming runs in the family lol so we got almost ever system.

Last edited:

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I used to own a Sega Genesis, An original Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, DSlite, DSi, and thats about it the only one I am completely upset about is the Sega Genesis and also the GBA's I wish I still had those.

I used to own the original Gameboy. (With no color) I don't know what happened to it honestly. I also used to own the SNES, but it broke and my mom wanted to throw it out... I also broke my DS light, so that's gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom