• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Console Do You Like the Smell of Best

Dan

For me it has to be the lovely scent of the Dreamcast, it literally smells of dreamy rainbow poop.
What consoles smell do you find the greatest and why.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
N64 when it got hot and burned :P I loved its smell. I then poured water on it and it sparked and more wonderful smell came out!

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Lol actually the only console I ever got a smell from was N64, when it got hot enough it had a smell, the rest just smells like plastic with metal inside them. Nintendo 64 actually had a smell.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
The smell of the Xbox 360 when your drunken brother poured beer on it and while your cousin was playing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've actually took a whiff of my consoles while they're in action, and I have to say the GameCube has the least bit of choking gas emitting from it. I like it the best; it smells like a regular wind. :)

L

links-shadow

For me, I think it would have to be the Gamecube.

Mine is was bought second-hand, so it has a strange smell that it emits when hot, which for some reason I like :D.

It also smells of adventure and achievement.

I remember my brand-spankin' new Gameboy Advance SP smelling amazing when I got it. I can't describe it, it smelled of happiness, that's all I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom