• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What colour hair do you have/ like in a partner.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
1) I have brown hair that gets lighter during summer.
2) Nope. never even considered it.
3) I prefer girls with auburn or dirty blonde hair although I'm not super picky.

1)What hair colour do you have?
My hair is, like, dark auburn. It looks more red in the summertime, especially in the sunlight, but other than that, it usually looks fairly brown. I've been told I also have honey highlights, but I've never seen them, so I'm not sure about that.

2)Do you dye your hair or have you in the past?
I have never dyed my hair. And even if I did want to dye my hair, I'm not allowed to. My dad's all like "I like your hair color therefore you're not allowed to delt it". But, no, I didn't really have any intentions of dying my hair. And besides, I don't really take good care of it, so I'm sure the damage would look a lot worse when combined with color fading and whatnot.

3)Do you have a preference for a particular hair colour in a partner?
Um, no? I don't think so? I've noticed that most of the men I find attractive have hair that's on the longer side, but I don't think there's any sort of preference when it comes to its color.

1) I'm a very dark brunette, nearly black with fading blonde streaks at the bottom

2) I have done blonde streaks, full blonde (I looked terrible) black cherry, peacock green and only once, cotton candy pink, I've always wanted to do aqua or lavender but those colors just bleach the blonde whiter. I dunno why.

3) I was gonna say I don't really care about hair color, but I find I'm highly attracted to dark haired guys and blondes as well as guys who can pull off a wild hair color like purple/blue/green etc.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

1) My hair is medium brown but it looks a lot darker after all the hair products have gone in giving me the slickest pompadour in town
2) I highlighted my hair with blonde when I was a young lad in school. Apart from that, no I have not.
3) Not really

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Auburn/strawberry-blonde

In high school I had dark streaks on part of my hair that looked pretty cool. Other than that I don't dye. I like my natural color.

I like chestnut brown.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
It depends on how short I have it cut. When it's long it's brown when it's short its a light brown.

I'm not sure.

I would say either red hair(natural red) or brown or black as a preference. (It also depends on the style)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My natural hair color is dirty blond although sometimes it looks light brown.

Oh hell yes I did. I dyed it blond for almost ten years but I started to dislike the color and it is damaging your hair.

Definitely dark hair. I'm attracted to guys with dark hair (brown till raven black) but it also depends on the face. If I like a guy with blond hair it must be dirty blond.

Goddess Hylia

Divinity of Hyrule
Auburn/Blonde.

When I was younger, I used to dye my hair all the time. I've had most hair colours you can think of, except pink (ew).

Not really, no. It all depends how they look like as a whole, then I can judge whether I like that particular colour on them or not.

1) Naturally it's a darker brown that lightens in the summer from all my napping in the sun.
2) I do red quite often. Quite often...usually it's an auburn that fades really well into my hair, but this time it was stripped and done bright red. Not sure how I feel about that now that it's fading all sorts of weird. Also kids, always make the eyebrows match!

I wanted to try crazy colors, but by the time I had a job and money, my job said aw hell naw, and now my job right now would really be mad if I did a bright blue or pink or purple. So, maybe when I'm 80 I'll dye it crazy!

3) Quite enamored with gingers, but I'm really not picky about color. Style? Yeah, more so than color.

Sheik

:the:
1) My hair is dirty blonde.
2) No, I have never dyed it.
3) I think I tend to gravitate more towards people with red or brown hair, but mostly no preference.

1) My hair is a dark dirty blonde, and keeps getting darker each year.
2) Never dyed it, never will
3) I don't have a conscious preference that I know of, though my current boyfriend has strawberry blonde and I love it :pikalove:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom