• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What colour eyes do you have/ like in a partner?

Hayato

Private detective
I have dark brown eyes and i liked them the way they are haha. For a partner well i think i like gray eyes, they are interesting.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
1.) - I have gray eyes.
2.) - I would like to have pure red/snake-pupil eyes.
3.) - I really don't care. I don't pay attention to others' eyes. It's not as important to me as the content of their character.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
1)What colour eyes do you have?
Hazel

2) if you could have any eye colour what would it be?
Grey. I would actually love to have heterochromatic eyes, preferable in subtly different colors like grey/hazel or grey/blue.

3) Do you have an eye colour preference in a partner?
I prefer vibrant eyes of any color with well defined limbal rings. I don't really like very dark brown/black eyes.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Mine are actually pretty cool, i really like my eyes. They're mostly bluish but almost kinda greenish and i have like some yellow around the pupil, then get dark around the edge. They're really tight, i wouldn't want anything else. I just wish i had contact lenses so more people could see them better.

And for what i prefer for a partner/girls in general, i really like bright colored eyes, mostly green. actually i really like green eyes of any shade, i find them extremely attractive.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
1) Lightish brown.
2) I've always wished I could have green eyes. But I do like mine.
3) I like green & grey. It doesn't matter a lot though.

1) My eyes are blue with a ring of gold around the edges.
2) Nothing, I love my mutant eyes (Well, I wish they could see better, but that's not relevant right now.)
3) As long as they work, I'm down with any eyes. Bonus points to the one-eyed pirate, because pirates are hot.

fairyfountain

bros before poes
Technically speaking my eyes are just a really deep brown but they're dark enough to be black. I've always been really insecure about my eye color since growing up a lot of my friends had blue/green/grey eyes and I was the only one who didn't have "pretty" eyes lmao. These days I actually get complimented on them quite a lot but I still don't care much for them.

I always wanted to have grey or hazel eyes but it's pretty hard to imagine myself with them since my eyes have always been so dark.

I honestly don't care,as long as you have eyes I couldn't care less about what color they are. Eye shape is more important than the color if you ask me.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My eyes are blueish-gray. For what color eyes I like in a partner, it matters what their hair color and skin color are.

Sheik

:the:
1) My eyes are greenish blue.
2) I think it'd be cool if my irises were neon purple and shaped like triangles, but I'm pretty content with what I have.
3) I honestly don't care what color my partner's eyes are.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
1) Mine are black. Or really really dark brown. Can't tell.
2) Nah, I don't think any other color would fit me. It just wouldn't seem natural to have any other color except black/really dark brown.
3) I don't really have a preference of color for my partner's eyes.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have blue eyes, and I am totally fine with that because other people seem to like blue eyes. I really like dark eyes though. Brown and black are my favorites.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
1) Mine are hazel: green with a bit of brown in there too.
2) I'd want completely green eyes. Oh well, I guess hazel will do...
3) I do prefer blue or green eyes, but brown eyes are fine with me. As long as it looks natural, I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom