• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Colour 3DS Do You Have?

What Colour 3DS do you have?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Red

• White

• Other (limited editions and whatnot)

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
This thread is the product of a shoutbox conversation with Spiritofzant. The conversation was flowing along and the topic of 3DS colours came up.

Which colour 3DS do you have? I have a Black one. Not only does it match my DS Lite, but with all other colour schemes, the interior of the top screen is Black, regardless of the colour of the rest. I don't like it very much.

I have a metallic red one that goes nicely with my iPod Nano.

Though i bought my sexy red 3DS a week before the Limited edition Zelda 3DS came out as a package with OoT3D, i was sooooooo gutted that day.

Still my red one is pretty and shiny. =]

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've got a black one that I bought at launch. I wish I had a Zelda one though, it looks awesome. I'd also love the red one more, it annoys me that the best colours are never available at launch.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've got a pretty blue one. I got it for my 16th birthday. Since blue is my favorite color, it was the only color I would have considered buying. Even now, if I were to get a new 3DS, I would definitely go for blue. I might have to get a new one soon anyway, sine my L button no longer functions. :<

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm planning on getting a Cosmo Black 3DS or, if enough people chime in, an Aqua Blue 3DS.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have a boring old blue one that I got before any more interesting colors were out. You can't even tell it's blue, though, with my Ocarina of Time 3D armor on it. People ask me where I got a green 3DS. ^^

...To be honest, though, aside from the Zelda edition, I probably would have chosen blue, anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom