• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes What Color Will You Play With?

Dan

As the champion of asteroids I feel the need to weigh in my opinion on this subject.

I will most likely go with red.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
As surely as you can read this post (even if you cannot!) I will as a promise to you, I will play as green Link! I don't really know why, it just sounds right.
toon_link_motivational_poster_by_navixthexfairy01-d6ikpfj.jpg

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Why won't you play it?

I don't spend money on fun things very often, so when I do, I like to be sure I'll either get a ton of play time out of it, or it has to be a spectacular experience. The handheld Zelda titles don't really meet the qualifications for me.

VeryCrazy

Escape if you can...
I don't spend money on fun things very often, so when I do, I like to be sure I'll either get a ton of play time out of it, or it has to be a spectacular experience. The handheld Zelda titles don't really meet the qualifications for me.

Do you just not have a lot of money? I buy nearly every new Nintendo game/console that comes out.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Do you just not have a lot of money? I buy nearly every new Nintendo game/console that comes out.

I make plenty of money, but I have bigger priorities than games these days. My husband and I are saving up to move and be comfortable in the case we can't find work right away. So when I do buy games, they'd better be much worth my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom