• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color is Your 3ds?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I had one that was all white; however I sold that because I rarely played it and it was just gathering dust. I recently bought a red and black 3DS XL solely to play A Link Between Worlds and a few other games (games which I haven't actually purchased yet :/).

To be honest though, I prefer the colour and finish of the normal 3DS's; they just look and feel more modern.

Dan

I had one that was all white; however I sold that because I rarely played it and it was just gathering dust. I recently bought a red and black 3DS XL solely to play A Link Between Worlds and a few other games (games which I haven't actually purchased yet :/).

To be honest though, I prefer the colour and finish of the normal 3DS's; they just look and feel more modern.

The First model 3DS's are made of "richer" materials and generally do look better in my eyes. The 3DS XL, has of course a bigger screen, I can't recall if it had more ram and battery life though. The 2DS looks pretty awful in terms of design, looks like a door stop, or a speed ramp for hamsters.

I have COSMOS BLACK...yeah just black, I prefer black not for it's visual, but for its ability to cover up my sweat marks the most efficiently.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I have an aqua blue 3DS. I really wanted a red one but my 14 year old self needed OoT3D with every fiber of her being. (Safe to say I was a "tad" dramatic about it.) I really wanted to get the ALBW bundle just for the zelda edition but I didn't need it seeing as I already had a 3DS. Plus, I don't really like the matte style of 3DS XLs.

I was thinking of trading in for the red one when it was released but I kept thinking "That's really stupid, you have the ambassador games". My 3DS was a birthday present that I got early because I had done a lot of testing with this hospital to get percise diagnosises which was a four Wednesdays long thing that was 3 hours each day. I also got it early because of the above description of my dramatic 14 year old self.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Cosmo Black, or whatever it's called. Something to that effect. Anyways, I had a choice between that and Aqua Blue, and I don't know, I guess I just didn't feel like blue that day. If only the red one was already out at that time.

I have the Midnight Purple one :D

'cuz it's my favorite color

EDIT:
I now take excellent care of it after a few accidents. The first being that over the summer I had my friend put it in his pocket (I didn't have a case at the time and girl pockets suck) and when I got it back there was a hairline crack in the cover (it bothers me a lot). The second being that while playing Kid Icarus the stylus began to scratch the touchscreen.

Because of these incidents, I now have a clear protective case for the exterior and screen protectors for the interior (however there is a large piece of dust under the protector on the top screen, which is very obvious when 3D mode is on, I haven't fixed it because I am in fear of more such dust getting trapped and losing the stickiness of the protector at the same time)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom