• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color is Your 3ds?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I have the special edition fire emblem 3ds.

The thing is glorious.

0004549671921_500X500.jpg

Zelda-Nintendo-3DS-XL-2-640x546.jpg

I have the special edition fire emblem 3ds.

The thing is glorious.

this is why i am jealous of you, you have that and big bigger boobies than i

I have the lovely purple coloured skin. I put a Hello Kitty sticker on it to give it some type of design, but now its making me sad

キラ

Yo!
My first 3DS was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D one - black with the gold border with the ocarina, harp, and triforce. T'was very cool.

2_N.jpg

But, alas, I needed to get an XL cause my brother had one and I was so jealous of his size (giggity), so I bought one when it was on sale at Target not too long ago. The only reason I knew about the sale was cause Nintendo tweeted about it. They didn't have any ALBW XLs left, and that kinda sucked. So, I got the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team XL. It's silver, has Mario and Luigi outlined in green on the left side, and a Year of the Luigi icon on the back.

SPRS_001_imgeVM_B1z_C.jpg

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I have a blue 2DS. It's really nice, actually. Although I would love a 3DS XL... I played on my friends yesterday and it's so beautiful...

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
IU got mine in red and in XL. Its the only one I've ever had and I love it, even though I don't play it as much as I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom