• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color Are Your Hair and Eyes?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My hair is best described as a deep dark brown or a "lighter" shade of black. It's difficult to say because light's always shining off it near a reflective sheet of glass. But judging by my facial hairs, it's probably more brown than anything.

As for my eyes, they're like a blue pool of clear water. In other words, not completely solid in terms of that color, but transparent almost, as if you could look inside them and see right into me. That might seem a little creepy to you--certainly would be to me--but that's the best way I can think of portraying them. There's just no hue that they fit in right off.

Nicole

luke is my wife
My hair and eyes are the common color; brown, the glorious hue of poop and chocolate. My eye color and hair color actually kind of match. Both are medium brown with some lighter shades depending on where you look. I actually have a really light streak of hair on the bottom that is almost just blonde (which is odd, because typically your hair is lighten when exposed to a lot of sunlight, and there's no sunlight reaching the bottom of my hair).

tI1z

This is my eye. The quality is terrible but it's the best I could do.

tI2h

Enjoy the picture of my hair, my bathroom floor, and my foot. My hair isn't actually that dark but shadows you know.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I was born with dirty blonde hair, but I dye it frequently. (Frequently meaning every couple months or so). Right now my hair colour is a deep purple.

My eyes aren't brown. Nothing special about them, really.

My hair color keeps changing on me, although I've never dyed it. :P When I was little it was bright golden blonde, and always in big, bouncy curls that made me feel like Goldilocks. Then as I got older, it was more of a light brown/dirty blonde color. Then again in high school it changed, becoming almost red like my sisters' hair, in a rich auburn color. Finally, it's changing again, losing a lot of the red and blonde and getting darker, to become a medium brown shade.

My eyes are hazel, but most people think they are brown or more of an amber shade since they're darker than the hazel eyes of people like my father, with bright hazel eyes where the green in them is much more apparent.
:>

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
My hair is like brown with natural blond streaks, just in the front and my eyes are a soft brownish and sometimes they look greenish :P

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I have brown hair, and hazel eyes.

My mom says I'm like my dad in that the change color to match my clothes. Sometimes they're brown and sometimes they're green. I think they can be grey or blue, but not often.

You probably have hazel eyes as well, then. Hazel eyes tend to look like various eye colors under different lighting conditions.

Wikipedia said:
Hazel eyes are due to a combination of Rayleigh scattering and a moderate amount of melanin in the iris' anterior border layer. Hazel eyes often appear to shift in color from a brown to a green. Although hazel mostly consists of brown and green, the dominant color in the eye can either be brown/gold or green. This is how many people mistake hazel eyes to be amber and vice-versa. This can sometimes produce a multicolored iris, i.e., an eye that is light brown/amber near the pupil and charcoal or dark green on the outer part of the iris (or vice versa) when observed in sunlight.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I have black hair and brown eyes, just like my momma. =P Although I find lots of random blonde and red hairs in my beard and mustache.... Heheh, not sure what that's about.

Brown and brown. Neither is really a special shade. Not like or dark. Just... brown.

And brown is a dominate trait I believe, therefore I obviously have stronger genes! >8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom