• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color Are Your Hair and Eyes?

My hair is something between dark blond and light brown, with a bit red left because it was dyed a while ago.
And my eyes are a mix of brown and green which I think is quite nice :)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have brown hair that deviates in color depending on the season. For instance, in summer it will be a lighter brown and softer due to increased sun exposure, but in winter it'll be darker and coarser. I have dark brown eyes which I absolutely adore. When my pupils dilate in the dark it looks like I have completely black irises. Creepy, but cool at the same time.

If I were to change my hair and eye color, i'd change my hair to either silvery white, blonde or black. Red, purple or green eyes would be fabulous. However, i'm happy with my eyes and with my hair, even though it is an incredibly temperamental hard to fix being with a mind of its own. @___@ It would take a lot for me to change them. :O

I have light brown hair.
as for my eyes well kinda hard to explain, they're a yellow/green around the pupil with grey specks and has a blue band around the yellow/green with a green band around the blue. (I also have triangle shaped holes in the bottom of each eye)

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Blackish-brown hair with supposedly brown eyes although you can only faintly see the brown in my eyes. otherwise you could argue that my eyes are black.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My hair is....interesting. It's got natural highlights so it's both medium and light brown. But in the sun it looks practically dirty blonde. As for my eyes, straight brown. Nothing cool there

I've got looooong brown hair, all the way to my lower back, and my eyes are anywhere from green to grey, depending on the day...Not that it matters, they're covered by my hipster glasses anyway XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom