• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color Are Your Hair and Eyes?

amaterasu

Writer
Inspired by arkvoodle's What Kind of Belly Button Do You Have? thread. mostly an excuse to open a thread, cuz it's my favorite thing to do.

I have dark brown eyes and if you look at them closely, they seem to have a hint of red. my hair is brunette and its black when its wet.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
270249_2233991894520_1389607553_2635875_5983283_n.jpg

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Green eyes and dark blonde hair.

I'm glad I have green eyes, green is my favorite color. My hair color is nothing special. But it would have been cool if some some sort of harmless mutation occured when my mom was pregnant and I was born with blue or pink hair like in an anime! Well, maybe not pink...

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I have dirty-blonde hair, but it's not as dark at most people seem to think dirty-blonde is. It's naturally curly and I let it grow to just below my shoulders.
My eyes are wierd. My mom says I'm like my dad in that the change color to match my clothes. Sometimes they're brown and sometimes they're green. I think they can be grey or blue, but not often.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
When I was a kid I was a pure blonde with green eyes. As I've gotten older my hair has darkened to a light brown, but I still have the green eyes.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
When I was a little kid I had curly blonde hair and brown eyes. Now I have sort of a dirtty blonde (maybe just the lighting. If so, light brown) color and it's not curly anymore my eyes are still brown.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I have a dirty blonde/light brown hair and brown eyes. My hair is usually very long, down to my shoulders, and it curls at it tips. I, unfortunately, got a haircut. :dry:

My Old hairstyle: || My new haircut:
HNI_0028.JPGHNI_0005.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom