• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What Classic Zelda Should I Choose?

I hope to buy a new Zelda game, preferably on the NES or SNES, from the Virtual Console. I have 800 points but I'm not sure which game to buy. Any suggestions?

You should buy Majora's Mask. I got it a year ago off of the virtual console, and it has become my favorite Zelda game.

Just chose a game that would fit your interest. But if you want something fun and a bit challenging, go for Legend of Zelda, play through it, then once your fond of it, play it with the name set to Zelda, there's a challenge right there. ;)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would choose the LoZ original. The NES r about 800 points. I think the SNES games r the same price. The N64 r about 1000 points. How about this, choose the NES or SNES Zelda game u would play all the time. Maybe that will u choose a game!

E

Exodus_

I would prefer A Link to the Past. That is my all my favorite Zelda game and I had a great experience playing. But if not, you should buy the original Legend of Zelda. That is a great game, but is very hard. If you want a challenge you should beat the game and get every item without using a guide. I have never beat Zelda 2 which I think is very very hard.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I agree with Exodus for most of the same reasons and Alttp has alot of BGMs reused in other games some you'll probably remember from the games they were reused in. I know at least 3 BGMs in that that were used in other LoZ games.

Few people have beaten AoL so defiantly not that 1 unless you want an extreme challenge.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
If you want nes,snes than you should go with A Link to the Past. Not only is it one of the greatest zelda titles, its one of the best games ever made. It's a classic any gamer must own.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
NES or SNES... like many said, A Link to the Past definitely

Why? It expanded and defined the Zelda series
It is also a great challenge as it isn't so cryptic like the NES ones, you have more clues but it is still challenging
Music is awesome and the dungeons are extremely well designed
If you buy ALttP I'm sure you won't be dissapointed as that game is a true masterpiece :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom