• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Cheers You Up?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Sometimes, you have one of those days. Things just don't turn out right. You're in a bad mood, but you don't want to stay like this! Why would you? That is no mood to be in. You gotta do something to make you happy!

What is it you do to cheer yourself up? Whether it be play a certain game, eat a certain favourite food, or talk to someone you care for, we must all have that one thing that brings our entire day back around to what it should be. What's yours?

Those of you who know me well enough should be able to predict my mood-changer. Super Smash Bros. Brawl. No, it's not sad at all. :P It relieves stress, and it's so fun! There is no way I can play Brawl in a bad mood. Instant ease of the mind. Everything in the game from the classic beating of CPU players to browsing the many archives, good times are had.

Dan

-Walking by that mirror and saying "hey what's up" and going into a deep spiritual conversation.
-Seeing LoZ's face in cat chat
-Muffins
-Making toilet threads for zd
-getting crap out of my toilet with my bare hands.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Azure. He always cheers me up. He will try his best to cheer other people up. Even if there's nothing he can do, he'll give the best internet hug. He'll never ever give up on cheering people up.
I love you Azure :kawaii:.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
There are a lot of things that will cheer me up. Mainly my little sister, Violet. :> Also, my many close friends, both here and in real life. I usually end up cheering others up instead of me being cheered up, though. Somehow things always turn out like that. :mellow:

Watching anime I like also cheers me up, since they're like escapes from reality. Same goes for watching TV in general. Especially stand up comedy. All I need to do is watch Daniel Tosh or Jeff Dunham and I'm back in a good mood.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
When this happens to me, here's how I cheer up myself...

1. Watching Spongebob
2. Watching Mr. Bean
3. Draw/Doodle
4. Play some Nintendo Wii
5. Be on ZD
6. ....I think that's it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
There is a lot of things that cheer me up.

1.) Watching Gamegrumps, Jontron, Egopraptor, or Peanutbuttergamer
2.) Watching Anime
3.) Listening to Heavy Metal (mainly Slipknot and Linkin Park)
4.) ZD members cheer me up
5.) WaffleNinja always cheers me up, even when she's not trying to
6.) Playing video games
7.) My friends (on ZD and in real life)
8.) These emoticons: :chu: :P :D ^^

and i think that's it :D

Zorth

#Scoundrel
You don't wanna know..

But in all seriousness, I think food and training cheer me up. Studies have show that if you are feeling a little down just go to a local gym and start sweating, Takes your mind of things. ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Coming home after a long day of work and talking with my friends on Skype and on the SB.
What cheers me up the most is talking with Laz for hours. It's always fun to hear what he got himself into with food and stuff :xd:

Joy

The Sexy One
My friends. My friends always tend to cheer me up when I'm having a bad time.

Oh and coca cola. The delicious fizzy cafeineness makes my brain explode. Then I'm happy for the rest of the day.

Dan

I don't know how on earth I forgot this one!
Watching the Axle the beast show, I can not wait to see JJ co-host it with Axle, I love those two when they are together. :P

octorok74

TETTAC
The little things cheer me up. Sometimes if I had a bad day of classes, when I walk to my car I frequently stop and just look at the clouds. They remind me that life moves on so I should keep up. Even the really small things brighten my day like watching a bug crawl across the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom