• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Characters Could Quailify As a Possible Hero?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So a bit of a random thread here but what characters do you think out of any game could actually qualify to be a hero in the world of Hyrule? , obviously except for Link...

It can be any character, maybe even a random npc, just say who you think could fulfill this role and how they would go about it. :yes: I'll start off by saying Malo, you know the evil demon baby from Twilight Princess, even though he is kinda of a jerk, he seems to randomly obtain these powerful items. I don't know how he gets his hands on items such as the Magic Armour but I think he could definitely find some powerful weapons to defeat the evil and he could sneak around past enemies and such.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only characters that qualify for Hero in my mind are Female Link, Ganondorf (with a bit of rewiring in his brain)...and that's it. One doesn't exist; the other is bound to evil.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Sheik is the closest thing to a hero we ever got. He don't do much, but he does go around guiding Link, saving Ruto, and teaching you songs that teleport you to the place you just went through difficult challenges to reach. Yeah Sheik, you the man.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm sorry I just had to please forgive me ._.
the_legend_of_groose__grooseward_sword_by_prgblah-d4pthcg.png

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Kafei from Majora's Mask, I really saw promise in him. I feel like he should have gotten a little more screentime. Also you got to play a little bit as him, which was really cool.

I also really like Groose. He's goofy, but he has a lot of potential to be anything, really.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
JJ that's hilarious.

I'll second Winter. Pipit would be able to do anything Link did, if his mom wasn't making him broke by using his paychecks to pay people to clean the house :lol: He would need a lot of money to get items and potions...

Idk about Groose, he's cool, but I can't see him really being an effective hero. He's a bit too self centered, he would probably refuse to help people he meets on his journey unless there's something in it for him. And you saw how he freaked out about the little birds and the imprisoned. Imagine if he saw a redead...he would wet his pants. I mean, being scared of the imprisoned is understandable, but yeah. He would be better as part of a group, not the only hero.

lol to the OP stating Malo for the Hero of Hyrule, he'd save the place and people would still hate him.. heheheh

As for other Heroes though... hmmm.... Impa in SS and even probably OoT could do well in saving the world
Nabooru in OoT could be a cool heroine too.
Renado i bet is a hard *** if you start on him so i wouldnt mess with him if he walked into my dungeon =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom