• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Character Would You Have Make an Appearance in the Next Zelda Title.

Tingle taking the place of Links new companion ;D

But seriously;
Navi, meaning a sequel to Majoras Mask where Link finds her.
Hylia, in a prequel to SS, showing her in her full glory and fighting spirit. (would maybe even be the main character? o-o)
More Sheikahs, i want to see more of their secret society in general, not just Impa.
Dark Interloopers, just to get to know more about them, as with the Sheikahs.

I like the idea of dark links return but a zelda game that doesn't have link as the main character would have to be an off shoot otherwise it might crash and burn.

I actually wouldn't mind Navi coming back as long as she is more useful.

Dark link

A grand battle with Dark Link would be amazing. I hope that he could take a bigger role in the story if he were to reappear. Giving us a little backstory.^^

a zelda game that doesn't have link as the main character would have to be an off shoot otherwise it might crash and burn.

It could be released as a spinoff, and could be developed by a different team. I would certainly not mind.

I would like dark link to be a more important character as well, and Marin from links awakening could be turned back to normal with something like a magic potion or powder, I felt her time was short lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom