• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Character Do You Want to See Again?

If you didn't realize it yet, there are character we like whether or not they play an important role. Maybe their appearance caught on pretty well, maybe they could have been a better love interest for Link than Zelda or any other he had, maybe their character could work if done differently, maybe you just want to see them again, period.

Automatically, what character in Zelda would you like to see reappear again in the future. It could be the same character, it could be a "re-incarnation" if you will. No villains, just supporting characters.

My pick is Aryll. I like the idea of Link having a little sister, if only because most games show him an orphan with no family, so having a little sister or learning he has one as time progresses, in my opinion, would make a more interesting sub-plot. How would you like it, say, it starts with Link living as an orphan in a dirty village where he isn't given the time of day, but by midway he discovers he has a little sister and there's some genuinely touching scene of the two bonding? Sounds like a scene I'd like in Zelda someday.

I would love to see Minda (Midna?) again. She is just one of those characters that you want to see reappear in another game.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Midna was awesome and I would love to see her make a reappearance. Aryll was another great character as was Link's g-ma and I love both of them!

Big Octo

=^)
1. Not Tingle.
2. It would be cool if we saw Aryll again. Maybe in a sequel to ST, Link can meet Aryll, and she will be over 100 years old, similar to Niko. It would interesting to see something like that.

Ganondork

goo
I'd like to see a return of the Happy Mask Salesman. I'm not talking about the Ocarina of Time one who sent you around Hyrule selling his masks, I'm talking about the one in Termina that sent chills down your back when he had a meltdown over not retrieving Majora's Mask. I felt that he was vibrant and filled with emotion. Not to mention the fact that we know so little about him, I'd definitely want to see through his eyes and understand what it is that goes through his head. I found him to be a very interesting character, he was very knowledgeable, and yet we don't know exactly how he knew all of this stuff.

In fact, I'd like to see back in the days of the Dark Tribe, and hopefully see him there with Majora's Mask doing hexes and rituals on it. At least if we saw that, then we would understand his attachment to the mask just a tiny bit more.

I mostly want to see Vaati return to one of the newer games. I just thought that he was a nice change from Ganon or Ganondorf. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Minish come back in another game.

I would like to see Marin from LA. She was a very kind,cool, and beautiful character(In 8-bit standards) in my opinion. She was more of a love interest to Link than Zelda which is kinda sad. You would interact with her, she wants to know you, and the song "Ballad of the Wind Fish" that she sings is a very memorable tune. Malon was most likely inspired by her since both of them have red hair and both of them sing unforgettable songs, but Marin is better in my opinion.:D

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i'd like to see the sages from OoT again, not the weird bearded mask guys from TP but how they were originally. notsurewhy they did't just do that for TP though :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom