• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Changes to the Series Would Ruin Zelda for You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaymin1

Derp.
halolz-dot-com-backtothefuture-legendofzelda-linktothefuture.jpg

That would ruin the series. :hmm:

A game without Link.
Voice acting.
A different monetary unit.
Not using the "classic" items (bombs, bow, sword, shield)
A game based in the present (21st century)

Hm... Changing Link for another character, maybe voice acting, changing the entire formula (in any way), maybe a modern Zelda, with guns, cars and stuff, making Link talk (with or without voice acting)... Let me think what else... :thinking:

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Voice Acting, No more Puzzles, No Link.

Just things that everyone wants to be edgy with with a new "design" for a zelda game.

Patch

Party Pooper
If they made another Navi I would never play Zelda again and most probably become a COD fanboy *Shivers* ugh God forbid that ever happens.

Ahaha, this is definitely the truth. Along with changing the main characters and modernizing the whole plot/surroundings. o

I would be quit angered if they made a movie of the series, But not for the reasons most people disagree with the movie movement. I would hate for the legend of zelda to become a hipster thing like super heroes have become I don't want to have half hearted hipsters thinking they know everything about the series because they saw a movie I would rather only die hard fans be fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom