• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Cell Phone Do You Have?

Austin

Austin
We live in a day and age where cell phones are almost as popular as being able to read. I actually remember the days where cell phones were rare and if you had one, you were BA and cool. Now its no big deal, and if you don't have one, some people will shun you. I'm curious to know what kind of cell phones Zelda fans have. And if they have a Zelda BG or anything.

On a second note, I may be making an app or two for Android based phones, if I find the time. The reason, I would make for Android and not iPhone is because I own an Android based phone. I own the Motorola Droid. It is also my mp3 player. Before it, I didn't own a mp3 player and when I told people they gave me odd looks. lol.

What phone do you own? What sort of background? Etc.

Din Akera

Sniper
I have an iPhone. I don't have anything really special for it. Though I have been trying to get the sound of Navi saying "hey!" for my text message sound, because i heard that you can do that. If anyone has any tips on this please let me know! My background is a picture of me and my boyfriend.

Like I said nothing too exciting.

I have a Samsung Impression... with a Spirit Tracks background. If I'm correct, it should be the box art for Europe and I think Japan.

Linky

King of Twilight
I have an enV touch and have Metriod Prime 3 cover art as my touch screen wALLpaper and Wind waker manual cover art as my flip up screen wallpaper I just took pictures of the box and directions

I have a Tracfone that I got last year. It's gone through the washing machine roughly 3 times, the dryer once, and has been dropped numerous times and it still works. It has limited features, but to survive all that it has amazed me..

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Samsung ftw!
:D

I am getting kinda tired of it though... Kinda want a Nexus One, even though it havent been released in Norway yet :(

In have the Samsung Alias 2. You know... the one that flips both ways and has that spiffy changing keyboard. MY background is a custom parody of the band "The Who" but I made their logo saying "The Whom". Haha grammar humor, I know...

T

Twilight_Link10

.....I...I...Ok I dont have one god:cry: my mum says I can have one when I start going out and stuff but even I dont know when that will be heaps of the kids at my school(most are like 3 years younger than me) have one but most of my friends dont which is good:mad:

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
I used to have a couple versions of Motorola's Razor then a Krazr, the v.3 Razor was pretty durable and the first phone I put a phone charm on, an Oozaru from Dragon Ball Z. Now I have a LG KP500 "Cookie" with a little Cthulhu charm, with an "Octorok" for a spare(actually a generic purple octopus but eh).

I love LG, and I'm a verizon girl, granted when my contract is up I highly highly doubt I will be renewing my contract.

verizon-lg-env3-vx9200-spotted.jpg

I have the EnV3, and I like it.

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't have a phone with a keyboard or touch screen or stuff. I got one of them old flip-phones. All I know is that it's some kind of Nokia, but it still works great for whenever I need it. It's worked for around four years and it's still good for me:D

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Lmao. I have an LG Rumor but it has a touch screen and slide keyboard. I never use the touch though, I hate it.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I have a vodafone touch...so it is called. It is small and white with a touch screen. And here in England we call them mobile phones...I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom