• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Cell Phone Do You Have?

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I have an iPhone 3GS, really don't know what the big difference is between that and just the 3G, haha. But I like it, had it for like two years almost, but since my contract is also up I'm probably going to upgrade to an iPhone 4. Oh, and my background is a picture of me and my boyfriend from prom last year. Nothing too exciting. : P
Have you tried Android yet? There aren't restrictions like there are on iPhones (you can get non-market apps without having to jailbreak it like you have to do with an iPhone/iTouch). My boyfriend is a member of 3 different Android forums and he knows almost everything about Android. I know a lot of people who have switch from iPhones to Android phones and they love their Androids more. I'm just trying to help out:). I know that AT&T has some really good Android phones.

P

princess_zelda

I have heard a lot of good things about the Android. I'm just an Apple girl though, haha. I have a Mac too, I just like their stuff. Thanks for the suggestion though ! : ) I'll look into in a bit more maybe, although I dunno how much my mind can be changed because I'm kind of narrow minded once my mind is made up, haha. Also, I live in Canada, we don't even have AT&T.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I have heard a lot of good things about the Android. I'm just an Apple girl though, haha. I have a Mac too, I just like their stuff. Thanks for the suggestion though ! : ) I'll look into in a bit more maybe, although I dunno how much my mind can be changed because I'm kind of narrow minded once my mind is made up, haha. Also, I live in Canada, we don't even have AT&T.
Oh sorry about that AT&T mistake! I can be a bit narrow-minded as well lol. I have Sprint, so I don't have the option of getting an iPhone (I have heard rumors that the iPhone 5 will be coming out for Sprint, but they are just rumors at the moment). One really good thing about Android is you can get GBA emulators so you can play full GBA games on your phone. I've checked before and (at the time at least) you couldn't get that app on iPhone. iPhones definitely are GREAT quality phones though. They have some of the best screens out there and are very appealing to look at. If you have any questions about Android (if you are considering this rather than an iPhone) I'd be more than happy to answer them:).

Hero of…. #s, I guess
iPhone 4, couldn't be happier with it too! Apple Fanboi here myself...

Background: Triforce from Ocarina backstory.
Lock Screen: Artwork (I believe from ALttP) of the Master Sword.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Aren't cell phones for calling purposes? But I guess with improving technology, everyone wants the cool new features.... I myself have an American Nokia, and a Hungarian Sony Errisson.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I got a new one, Samsunge Monte. Awesome touch screen, pretty good camera and good Wifi connections too. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom