• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Buttons Do You Press when Catching Pokemon?

What buttons do you press when catching Pokemon? Although it's confirmed that it does nothing, I usually press B + up for reassurance or something. How 'bout you guys?

Beeker

Wild Card
I've been mashing buttons less on the GBA/DS games, but on Colosseum and XD, I mash the A button as fast as possible!

Fig

The Altruist
I press A + B + Down in that order as soon as the pokeball falls on the floor. It works for me most of the time, I don't know if it would work with anyone else.

I sometimes don't press ANYTHING because I'm afraid if I do it will mess it up or I mash every single button...

cozylamps

H2Awesome
When I heard about pressing B and up, that's all I did when capturing Pokemon. Even after I learned that there's nothing in the games programming about this button combo, I still do it every once in a while out of habit.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
i've always pressed down and b, i know its useless but it makes feel more confident that im gonna catch the pokemon. ya know what i mean?

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
I always mashed the directional buttons on my Game Boy Color (yeah, I'm old school (not for lack of trying, but lack of funds)) clockwise. Except when using the Master Ball, because that's an instant catch every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom