• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Brand of Shampoo Do You Use?

Kybyrian

I used to use Head and Shoulders. Had dandruff like 5 years ago. It started ****ing with my hair, it was terrible. I switched to Axe. #swag

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I use Garnier Fructis. I smell like a ****ing mango when I step out of the shower. My mom uses the fruity Suave shampoo with the Coconut conditioner, walk out of that bathroom smelling like a pina colada :eyeroll:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
L'oreal because I'm worth it...

Nah, but in all seriousness I use Pantene Pro-V myself, it works.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My favorite brand is Herbal Essences. I've tried many of the different variations of it and don't have a favorite really, but I do like the Long Term Relationship and Hello Hydration sets. Otherwise, I don't have a strong brand preference, but I do like Pantene Pro-v after HE.

Joy

The Sexy One
I love the "nectar of nature" collection from Les Cosmétiques Design Paris. It's great. It smells delicious and comes in so many different fragrances, plus it's cheap for a big brand like that.
But for conditioner I usually use Franck Provost, Dessange, or Syoss, which is more epensive but just so much better quality, and my hair just looks/feels softer and shinier.
As for the mask I use "Kéra", by Les Cosmétiques Design Paris. It's so good.
And then for hair oil, I use L'Oréal's "Elvital", which I definitely recommend, because it's just AH-MAH-ZINGG.

bunny

birb overlord
I just use whatever I find in the shower, but most of the time that's Herbal Essences. My sister buys this one that smells freaking good. I can't stop smelling my hair after I wash it. I still have a bottle of Mane n' Tail shampoo (horse stuffs) that I bought when I was growing my hair out. I'm still growing my hair out now, but it's gotten pretty long. I guess Mane n' Tail shampoo supposedly makes your hair grow faster or something like that. It probably does work because my hair grew out to where it is now in about a year. It also makes my hair really shiny and soft, which is a nice bonus. I'd use it more, but I want it to last awhile.

Both brands are really nice. They work great, smell great, and the cost is great in a good way. I'm not really picky, though. I'll use any shampoo as long as it works.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Suave, 'cause it makes me feel suave and debonair. :cool:

Really, any kind that doesn't go runny after the vapor from the shower somehow mixes with it. Can't stand that incident. Makes my hair feel lank for the rest of the day...and produces dandruff.

A brand that has helped prevent this is Axe shampoo. The bottles they use are practically airtight, so no condensation may intrude.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The one that makes my hair smell and look nice. I don't pay attention to brands. I just kind of watch commercials and go:

"Oh wow she has pretty hair, wow look at that, wow, wow, ok, wow nice, oh look at her hair it's nice, wow, what was the brand?"

Meh, yolo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom