• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Bosses/enemies Do You Want to See Return?

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
I think it would be pretty sweet to see Aquamentus and Gleeok make a return in HD on the Wii U. I mean look at how the dragons look on Skyrim! Could you imagine how amazing Aquamentus and Gleeok could look? So what do you guys think?

I'd like to see Dark Link in every Zelda game as a boss or a mini boss like Ridley is a boss in every Metroid games.I like when there's a double,a clone or just an enemy who kinda look like the main character in a game like Shadow Mario,Dark Samus,SA-X ,Metal Sonic,Shadow,Meta Knight,Dark Bowser,Dark Link etc.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Personally, I would love it if Stallord made a re-appearance due to the fact that he's my favorite boss. Why? Because he's awesome. That's also the reason that he's my avatar.

I would also like to see some Dinolfos, Wallmasters (with extra creepiness!), and more challenging Stalhounds.

And also, although this probably will never happen, cuz he's dead and gone, I would love to see Zant. Yeah, I know, he was a character in TP and he was exclusive only to TP, but I think he was awesome. A lot of people believe (even though I don't agree) that Ganondorf stole the spotlight from him. Based on that, I think he deserves a second chance as a villain. He is an insane freak. And that makes him an awesome villain. :)

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
Helmasaur King could actually be a great boss in future games. He looks so intimidating that he could make a great boss later on in the game, maybe like a lead in to Gannon or any other final boss.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would like to see Dark Link in a return to Zelda Modern Series. He was superb boss to defeat. Even harder than Ganondorf. I wasted mostly my health in defeating him.

I know he was here, but not too long ago, I would love to see Zant in return. That boss was an vicious and many ways to defeat him. That guy is just too devious than Ganondorf. I think he would look awesome in WiiU.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Volvagia.

This fire-haired, Goron-consuming dragon has been intriguing me of late. With all the speculation of (let's just say) him flying around with an appearance of SS in mind, I'd love to see his backstory. Even if Link was not the Hero of the Gorons, he still could help out like he did in OoT. Now, suppose a great Goron warrior managed to escape Volvagia, who had his fill already, and he noticed the hard helm on his head. So this Goron proposed a hammer be made, with which they might avenge their losses. And of course Link happens to be there, inextricably getting involved with this Goron's mission. The fight with Volvagia would go off much like the RPG-style that Kafei's and Link's incursion to Sakon's hideout used. One would have a certain amount of time to complete something, lest Volvagia attack from above or below, and they'd switch off to implement the next strike.

This way, if it turns out Link was not the Hero of the Gorons (who I was told happens to be a Goron) then he could still be present during Volvagia's defeat. And if we was I imagine the battle went much the same way as it did with Ocarina of Time Link.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
The Iron Knuckles could look amazing in an HD game. If Nintendo ever made a darker Twilight Princess type game, just imagine what they could do!

Last edited:

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Now, suppose a great Goron warrior managed to escape Volvagia, who had his fill already, and he noticed the hard helm on his head. So this Goron proposed a hammer be made, with which they might avenge their losses. And of course Link happens to be there, inextricably getting involved with this Goron's mission.
And then Volvagia is defeated, but not slain, and is awakened by Ganondorf 100 years later and then defeated by Link via the Megaton Hammer.
He then is revived by Zant another hundred years later as the mighty Stallord! (I know this theory probably isn't correct, but I like it because it connects two awesome bosses)But is then destroyed once and for all...Or is he?!

Last edited:

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I would like to see Majora's Mask return on the HD Zelda. He would look amazing and will be very detailed. The fight should be harder though. Like a new pattern or a new weak spot. Any way, it would be cool.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Darklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklinkdarklink

I mean, 1:1 Sword motion, copies your every move, what more could an epic sword fight lover possible want?

And then there's the Iron Knuckles...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom