• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Boss Would You Like to See for the First Dungeon?

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
More than likely, it will be some kind of monster plant or a form of Gohma. That seems to be the trend for the 3D games, though I must admit that I would rather not see Gohma as the first boss since it was done in both OoT and WW.

I wouldn't mind a throwback to bosses from earlier games, though. If they go with a plant, how about bringing back Manhandla from the original game? It's been used in a couple of other games, but never in 3D. It could be an impressive boss in 3D and it would feel a bit more unique than another Gohma.

I think Blazzestarre has a point here. Gohma is becoming a "staple boss", somthing I don't like to much. I like variety in my bosses, which is one of the many reasons why TP is my second favorite Zelda game. (Even if TP's bosses were to easy, but thats for a different thread.) Could you imagine a 3d Gleeok? Or as pointed out earlier, Manhandla? I think those would make for some pretty epic 3d bosses (as long as their brought back well).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I think Blazzestarre has a point here. Gohma is becoming a "staple boss", somthing I don't like to much. I like variety in my bosses, which is one of the many reasons why TP is my second favorite Zelda game. (Even if TP's bosses were to easy, but thats for a different thread.) Could you imagine a 3d Gleeok? Or as pointed out earlier, Manhandla? I think those would make for some pretty epic 3d bosses (as long as their brought back well).

Well, we've kinda seen a 3D Gleeok already. Phantom Hourglass. But, yes, it'd be so much more awesome in real 3D.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a easy one. not to easy, but i guess that all depends on how many temples/dungons there are going to be.....or like in the trailers, that eye-scorpion thing....yea i think its that.....

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
a easy one. not to easy, but i guess that all depends on how many temples/dungons there are going to be.....or like in the trailers, that eye-scorpion thing....yea i think its that.....

I think the scorpion is a mini-boss in one of the temples. Maybe the final boss in the first temple though is something bug-related or plant-related sorta like what Blazestarre said.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Aquamentus. I think it's only fitting that, since this game seems to be a revival of classic concepts in the series, they should also bring back Aquamentus in full 3D life since he was the very first boss in the whole series. Plus fighting a DRAGON in full 3D with the new grapical style would kick major butt.

has anyone forgotten the golden statue in the trailer, I want it to be the first DUNGEON boss

if not, a new design of gohma would be cool

I wanna see aquamentus or gleeok again, and for the giant rope, i think it would be nice, but maybe it can work better as a "field" boss

Eh...that golden statue (Ravana is what ZD has entitled it) seemed to be further in. Mainly because Link has a lot of hearts in that shot. Nine, to be exact. So the logical chances are pretty small, unless Nintendo added those hearts on. Which I doubt.

Eh...that golden statue (Ravana is what ZD has entitled it) seemed to be further in. Mainly because Link has a lot of hearts in that shot. Nine, to be exact. So the logical chances are pretty small, unless Nintendo added those hearts on. Which I doubt.

sure, but the topic is "What Boss Would YOU LIKE to See for the First Dungeon?", so, I can even hope for a 20 meter cucco, right? xD

O

Oldewindmill

À Gohma for old times sake is my wish, they just have to make an original form.
I'm all for nostalgia, and the idea of remaking a classic boss is really cool, but in my opinion it's not necessary (at least as far as OoT bosses go) because of the OoT 3DS remake.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
*chants* GOHMA ALL THE WAY! The scorpion is probably a mini boss, but I'd like it to be Gohma. Since that forest-field dungeon is one of the first areas explored in Hyrule, Gohma would fit. (Think OOT! :mastersword:)

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would love to see a giant Cucco. But, considering that it will probably not occur, and it means certain death, I would want Gohma. I would like it to be new though, with new design and weakness's, while still adding some of the Boss's previous charm. I would love to include new and old bosses into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom