• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What armor set/combination do you use the most?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Kinky, rite? :right:
Fish engineers are real sexy.
HUzPGis.jpg

I have three:
-Armor of the Wild
-Hylian Hood / Champion's Tunic / Hylian Trousers
-Hylian Hood / Tunic of Twilight / Trousers of the Wind

ChaosxVariable

200 Praying Mantises in a Trenchcoat
Hylian set dyed brown/light blue/brown or Hylian Hood (brown)/Champion’s Tunic/Hylian Trousers (brown) is my go-to honestly. I change armor depending on what I need but I usually stick with that lol. I don’t have the patience to try to get the Amiibo sets, else I’d probably be wearing the Twilight set or Majora’s Mask all the time.

That said, I do dig that Royal Hylian set Ninja posted...

Quin

Disaster Master
I'm gonna be boring and say the set of the Wild. Its one of my favorite green tunics and looks great on this link.

Before I unlocked it I was mostly using the Soldier set and sometimes the ancient set. The zora set looks pretty alright too.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My most used set by far is the Barbarian Armour. I have it upgraded to lvl 2, except for the headwear because I don't remember why. I love the way it looks and the attack bonus is very welcome. I usually put on the climbers bandanna if I have a lot of climbing to do, but I rarely/never wear the full climbing set because I don't really like the way it looks as a whole.

Although I got the Korok Mask recently so I've been wearing that a fair bit too to help with my 100% goal. And I use the Champion's Tunic occasionally, but not often; usually just when fighting difficult enemies so I can see how much HP they have.

Unless I was using a set for a specific task I was usually in the Hylian hood, Hylian tunic, Hylian trousers based on the fact that I managed to upgrade them first & they had the best defense.
Got used to the red look by the end of the game

TheTrueHero

The Skeleton of Judgement
My set for travelling normally is the barbarian set, however sometimes I just go with the champions tunic, Hylian trousers, and the barbarian helm

dtc

White hylian hood, navy blue for both hylian armor and zora greaves.
The white hood give link an Assassin's Creed feeling that i love

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom