• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Area Are You Wanting to See and Think Will Be Fun?

What area do you want to explore

• Eldin volcano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bazarr

• Other)))

• Skyloft

• Sky temple

• Total voters

vcdomith

Mad Artist
I'm looking most foward for the desert, in every zelda game the desert has the best temple and music

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I am so ready to try out Eldin Volcano, and the new Fire Temple. That's looking to be my favorite so far.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am so ready to try out Eldin Volcano, and the new Fire Temple. That's looking to be my favorite so far.
Me too. Eldin volcano looked very good visually in that Gameinformer video. Also the new video today showing the fire temple made it look very fun, and the fire temple music sounds great.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Right now, I'm most interested in Skyloft. Really, I can't wait to sink my eyes in that place; too much to do as it stands, and there is the sky to look forward to as well! Upgrading and all of this amazingly cool stuff! :3

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
By far the sky itself. I loved in TWW I loved how you could explore island and just drop down. Now in SS we have a faster thing than the boat (Thank Goodness) and we can sky dive into these places like in Wii sports resort. Just awasom!!

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I was originally confused because I read "what area do you want to explode". That being said, I'd like to explore the desert, as it looks like a really fun area.

At this moment I am curious whether there Skyloft is the only Island on which people live. So I'd explore The Sky.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I'm waiting on Skyloft. I've counted over 20 doors to enter from one screenshot. It seems Skyloft will be a place that is so memorable we won't forget it, just like Clock Town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom