• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are Zelda fans actually called?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
A lot of fandoms have their own names like 'Whovians' for Doctor Who and 'Nintendoids' for Nintendo (if you grew up in the 90s...) You've also got 'Trekkies', 'Jedis' and all the rest of them...

But what are Zelda fans called?

I've always been fond of the term my girlfriend coined; 'Zeldork'. (it probably exists elsewhere but i first heard it from her and she really hates Zelda.)

So... what are we as Zelda fans?

Girls - Zeldarina
Boys - Linkorno
Unisex Plural - ZeldaLinkornoina

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
I'd say Links. Because we're all linked to the same interest.

Else Zorldords :')
BdjTAf9CIAAxwCO.jpg

Nerd, Loser mainly haha.

This isn't a fan name, but my students walk into my classroom, see all the Zelda stuff decorating my room, the link sticker on my laptop, and my Zelda themed background on the projection screen before my lesson goes up there, and just go "Mr, I think you have a problem." That, or "is that Peter Pan?" *facepalm*

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
A lot of fandoms have their own names like 'Whovians' for Doctor Who and 'Nintendoids' for Nintendo (if you grew up in the 90s...) You've also got 'Trekkies', 'Jedis' and all the rest of them...

I've always been fond of the term my girlfriend coined; 'Zeldork'. (it probably exists elsewhere but i first heard it from her and she really hates Zelda.)

Is she some kind of Belieber? I heard most girls who hate video games are Beliebers

My friend suggested The Chain so we are indiviualy "Links"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom