• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Zelda Related Plans for 2012?

beat titles i haven beaten 100% the games i havent get the games i dont have and then when thats all done beat ever game again =)

Finish more Zelda games! And I don't have any money for this whatsoever, but if I did, I would LOVE to crank out a few Zelda cosplays!

1) Finish The Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask The Minish Cap, and Skyward Sword.
2) Play Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Adventure of Link, my new file of Twilight Princess, and the second quest of The Wind Waker.
3) 100% Majora's Mask and Spirit Tracks.
4) Get a Wii U and hope that The Wind Waker will be put on the Virtual Console.
5) Wait for Nintendo's E3 2012 conference in the hopes that Zelda 3DS.
6) Wait for the Oracle games to be put on the eShop.
7) Continue support of Operation Moonfall.

To own every mainstream zelda game. If i have time beat them, though if i do beat them what will i do in 2013...

My Zelda 2012 plans are as follows:

Beat Skyward Sword
Beat Links Awakening DX
Beat OOT Master Quest version
Beat LOZ 2nd quest
Beat 4 swords for the gamecube.

Now that I've beaten Skyward Sword, I must get back to trying to beat all the Zelda games I've never touched before. Currently on the list: Spirit Tracks, A Link to the Past, and Minish Cap.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Finish Let's Playing Skyward Sword and Let's Play Ocarina of Time. Maybe finish up Link's Awakening and do a practice run or two for Twilight Princess before I LP it. It's a year so hard to say, but most will be Let's Play-related. *PLEASE WATCH THEM!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom