• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Zelda Related Plans for 2012?

Hey everybody,

I don't know how you feel but I see that the year is coming to an end very soon. And since the world will also come to an end in December 2012 according to the Mayas, you better spend your next year doing some useful stuff - like playing Zelda. That's what I thought and came up with those two plans for next year:

1. Play all the Zelda games I haven't yet played (mostly DS games)
2. Write a Zelda walkthrough

Do you have any similar plans for next year? If so, let me hear about them!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) Finish my Ocarina of Time Master Quest walkthrough (text based). It needs finishing.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
100% every Zelda title (with the optional extra of beating them on every system they where released), I will begin in January and will set the goal of finishing it before the end of the year. Learn the Zelda main theme on the violin is also an aim but it's not really a goal for 2012, more of a goal that just goes along with learning the violin.

I want to be able to know inside and out The Legend of Zelda. I want to be able to make maps and a walkthrough depending on how you would want to beat the game. Whether you want to do a 100% or a minimalist or the main storyline or whatever I would be there to guide anyone through.

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
1) Buy SS, TMC, and ST.
2) Beat them.

No, I haven't played all the other ones. Those are just the ones that I can play with the systems that I have.

Finsh Skyward Sword and beat it 100%, get that Link plushie i've been wanting since i saw it at Nintendo World, finding that one heart peice i can't seem to find in Ocarina of Time, finsh beating Wind Waker 100%, beat Ocarina of time master quest 100%, and I think thats about it!

Beat all of the Zelda games I haven't beaten already. Then after that, I'd like to replay my favorite games and try to beat it in a faster time with less deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom