• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your Zelda quirks?

Playing botw I pick up everything, do the shrines I past (or at least tag them so I can come back later) I have done several playthroughs of botw.. Yes, I have done the trial more than once on master mode.. am I crazy maybe or a little quirky.
I do the same thing in Breath of the Wild, so you're not the only one.

Maybe.. I still say that one shield was faulty.. broke after 30 minutes.. Grante ripped me off! Still waiting for my refund
I always thought your quirk was dying a million times and breaking so many Hylian shields too.
Also playing golf on Eventide
Also imagining treasure chests in shrines
Also getting lost

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I always save my game in the Knight academy in SS .I do it every time even though I need to ride my loftwing for 2MINUTES and dunno y . InTP I warp to the Hyrule castle to save the game.

I guess I try to give each item it's due. In OOT for example I will use the goron tunic in the fire and spirit temple. Zora Tunic in the shadow and water temple and the Kokiri tunic in the forest temple and Ganon's castle so they've each had 2 dungeons' usage.
In WW I try to sheath the sword when I get the skull hammer for a bit to get proper mileage out of it and other stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom