• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your top 10 favourite animals

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@DARK MASTER
What ones did you own as a pet? The komodo dragon and the giant Japanese hornet?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A lot of these animals I've owned as pets. I understand this list isn't standard, but hopefully you'll enjoy it. :keese:
DARK MASTER's Favorite List of Living Things Within the Animalia Kingdom:

1. Lurkey-dinosaurs

turkey-lurkey3.jpg

shocked%20turkey_0-436x292.jpg

2. Komodo Dragon
komodo-dragon_1_25312.jpg

3. Japanese Spider Crab
maxresdefault.jpg

4. Giant Japanese Hornet
giant-hornet.png

5. Giant Australian Earthworm
worm3.jpg

6. Giant Japanese Salamander
GIANT-SALAMANDER.jpg

7. Bobbit Worm
12345.jpg

8. Guinea Fowl
guineafowl2.jpg

9. Cassowary
Cassowary_withChick.jpg

10. Blue-Footed Booby

boobies.jpg

Thanks for checking out my list friends. :)

10. I like boobys as well

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
1. Siberian Tiger — Hands down the coolest animal alive. They're the second biggest land predator, and the biggest cat in the world. They're super cool, and you should like them too.

2. Golden Eagle — By far the coolest eagle species. Not the biggest, but definitely the most awesome of them all.

3. Peregrine Falcon — A cousin of the Golden Eagle, the Peregrine Falcon is the fastest animal alive, reaching speeds of up to 350 km/h (beat that, slow-ass cheetah).

4. Bottlenose Dolphin — The coolest dolphin by far, and that's not an opinion. This type of dolphin has one of the largest brain:body mass ratio in mammals, which is probably why our aquatic friends are so intelligent. They have been known to save people from sharks and to help fishermen by guiding fish into the nets.

5. Caracal — Often confused for a member of the lynx family, the caracal is in fact more closely related to the African golden cat and the serval. These cool customers were used to hunt much like dogs are.

Honorable Mention might include the Timber Wolf and the Kodiak Bear, just for being such BAMFs.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
-Tigers
-Dogs
-Household Cats
-Guinea Pigs
-Otters
-Seals
-Penguins
-Albatross
-Kangaroos
-Lizards.