• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Top 10 Favorite Bands?

Patch

Party Pooper
Hmm.

1. The Drums
2. The Shins
3. French Films
4. Foster the People
5. Bob Marley (Yeah, yeah he's not a band)
6. ACDC

I can't think of any more.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
In no specific order:

1. Skillet - Best Christian Rock band ever. No matter how many times I listen to them their music always speaks to my heart. John Cooper (writer and lead singer) is a genius. :yes:

2. Crush 40 - So many awesome tracks that inspire you to be yourself and not waste time worrying about that. At least that's how I interpret their intentions to portray Sonic the Hedgehog and gang.

3. Relient K - No matter what, they're always around to brighten my day back up or remind of various important things in life.

4. Owl City - My imagination soars all the time as I make my way through each of their fantastical compilations.

5. Alter Bridge - This band is perfect to turn to each time I'm in the mood for a steady mixture of slow and faster paced rock.

6. Breaking Benjamin - Definitely heavier type of rock, but nice tempo in every song.

7. RED - Atmospheric Christian Rock that speaks straight into the soul.

8. Flyleaf - Best Christian Rock band with a female lead singer. Lacey Mosley's voice isn't the greatest out there, but it complements their inspirational compilations very well. I'd recommend them to anyone.

9. Family Force 5 - This group is sure to get you pumped up when you're lacking in energy.

10. Linkin Park - They provide so many imaginative variations to rock and at times techno. I could imagine them and RED joining up for an album sometime, and the results would be utterly amazing.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I'm going to get a lot of sh-t for some of these, but.....

10. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Favorite Song: Snow (Hey Oh)
9. Metallica. Favorite Song: Sad But True
8. BRING ME THE HORIZON. Favorite Song: Chelsea Smile.
7. Hollywood Undead. Favorite Song: Bottle and a Gun (Not just because they say "ZELDA!" randomly during one of their lines.)
6. Serj Tankian. Favorite Song: Lie, Lie, Lie.
5. Disturbed. Favorite Song: Prayer/Asylum
4. Falling In Reverse. Favorite Song: Hard to pick, but I guess The Westerner.
3. Asking Alexandria. Favorite Song: Dear Insanity. One of their most under-rated.
2. System of a Down. Favorite Song: IEAIAIO/Prison Song.
1. Eminem. Favorite Song: The Real Slim Shady/My Mom/'Till I Collapse/ Space Bound/ Without Me. <--- Pretty strong reasons why he's ranked 01.

I am young, yes, but I am not emo. I promise. I'm not obsessed with the bands that are listed as "emo" in my music, but I am big fans of their work. I also included artists as you can tell. I think my favorite song at the moment is "'Till I Collapse by Eminem." My favorite line in a song right now is "I buy my crack, I smack my b---h right here in Hollywood." in Prison Song by System of a Down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom