• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your thoughts on Pikmin 3 Deluxe?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
With the announcement of Pikmin 3 Deluxe for Switch, one of Nintendo's less notable IPs is getting a new chance to gain in popularity with the Switch's much larger install base. As someone who never played 3 on Wii U, I'm looking forward to finally trying the game for myself, having only beaten Pikmin 1 for the GC. But how do you feel about the announcement of Pikmin 3 Deluxe? Are you excited for it? Will you buy it? Or is it not really something that catches your interest?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
firstly, it's incredibly scummy of nintendo to delist it from the wii u eshop and sell it for more than it was initially, they're just awful on handing the value of their games [or I should say its awful for us]

at the same time though, it's great that pikmin has been given another shot, and all hopes are that this is paving the way to pikmin 4, 3 is a great game although not quite beating pikmin 2 for me

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I wasn't expecting Pikmin 3 to be re-released on the Switch, but I'm happy it is since a whole bunch of other Wii U games have been ported over to the Switch. It looks like there's been enough added that I will pick it up despite the fact I already have Pikmin 3 on the Wii U, but man, I just hate that we're still having to wait for Pikmin 4. Really hope this helps bring us closer to 4 actually happening.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Oh, that's super scummy. If I were interesting in Pikmin 3, that would be enough to turn me off the game.
the game is still good regardless, but on that principal I would absolutely not recommend this game at full price, which really sucks to say b/c this is a series that could use all the support it can get

ugh, must be how some chibi robo fans felt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom