• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your Strengths?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I feel like a lot of people on here might not always be at their happiest or best, so I felt like making a thread about positivity.
Feel free to brag about yourself, and if you want to also praise others.
While we do have weak sides of ourselves, things that we're not so good at and/or feel unconfident about, we also have things that makes us great and that we are or should be proud of. So let's get some positivity out there!

Some of my strengths are:
I'm very patient
I'm calm
I'm smart
I'm creative
I'm kind
I'm funny (at least I think I can be XD)
I'm great at reading (anything but academic texts... god those are dull...)
I'm very knowledgeable about certain popculture things (games, fantasy books, movies, shows etc.)
I'm good at singing and learning lyrics
I'm incredibly stubborn (in both good and bad ways XD)
I'm great at organizing stuff
I'm good at swimming
I've got a pretty good memory
I've got an incredible growth of my beard (which isn't really up to me, it just is that way XD)
Last but not least, which ironically does not fit this thread at all, it'd seem to be the opposite really, I'm very humble!

Those are some of my strengths. There might be more, but these are the ones I could think of and decided to put down right now.
What are your strengths?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm patient, and kind, and I see myself ans very loyal.

I'm very talented in arts, programming, music and game development. Talent that I hope to put to good use in the future!

I've been a huge inspiration in my local LGBTQ group that people look up to and I've encouraged many people.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I feel like I'm good at manipulating people
while this sounds like something evil, I try to use this to help them most if not all of the time tbh

and I feel like I'm really tough mentally despite (or maybe because) of how I feel most of the time

I'm not really proud of both tbf
dangit message sent before I finished it

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I try to be kind to everyone, no matter who they are, or what they've done. Even if someone doesnt like me, I still be kind to them, because I don't want to be like them.

I stay calm.
I'm learning Spanish.
I am patient with everyone.
I try to be creative with any art I do.
I do not swear. (yes I consider this a strength.)
I am modest with clothing.
I can read higher level books. (I'm reading Moby Dick atm)
I can play piano.
I can write stories.
I can draw.
I can sing.
I can play chess.
I am positive.
I am kind.
I am loyal.
I direct music at my church.

Love you all!! :) <3

@VikzeLink This is a great thread btw

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This is an awesome thread, I think it's super easy for people to be hard on themselves that they often miss the negatives. Simple things like caring about others or being patient are great strengths that should be recognized.

I am understanding.
I am patient.
I know random movie trivia.
I am fairly good at drawing.
I am disciplined
I'm good at sticking to a schedule and being on time.
I help others whenever I can, regardless of what benefits me.
I'm frugal (in a good way, not in a stingy way).
I can put my emotions to the side often when I need to.
I work well under pressure.
I try to be kind.

I'm not sure if that's a strength since it's a conscious effort though.
I think that can be considered a strength. Making the effort to be kind is all being kind really is.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'm honest. I don't possess many virtues but I hold honesty in high regard. As far as I see it, honesty is simply a matter of practicality more than anything else.

I'm highly logical.

I'm fairly stoic. I sure didn't used to be. Over time, I managed to turn one of my greatest weaknesses into one of my greatest strengths.

I strive to be objective and ponder every situation from every conceivable angle and come to conclusions and make decisions accordingly, even if taking action doesn't entirely benefit me - or at all.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can fake it until I make it. I can make myself seem confident from the outside even when I am not so much. This is what has gotten me into a pretty good position up until this point.

I am also pretty good at managing my time and seeking out opportunities to jump on and make the most of.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm fast at typing
i'm good at gradually changing my frame of mind
i'm good at finding good things about people
i'm good at wanting others to be happy
i'm not easily upset by others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom