• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Plans for the End of the World?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
So that Mayan calendar that everybody just sorta forgot about is about to run out, in less than a month at that. I've been looking forward to it for some time now, because I'm throwing a huge party that day. My birthday is only a few days away from that day and it's always been really hard to get a good birthday party right before Christmas, but this makes for the perfect excuse. I'm gonna invite as many people as I can over and just go all nuts. It'll make for a good 23rd birthday party, and in the extremely unlikely event that the world really does end, I'll be going out with a bang.

So what about you guys, are you doing anything noteworthy on December 21, 2012?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I thought I would wake up in the morning, go for a wee and then make some scrambled eggs. After eating my eggs I might utilise the time off from Uni to play some video games. At some stage during the day I might get a glass of water or perhaps milk, it depends on how the mood takes me that day.

At around half 6 that evening I will inquire as to the rest of the household's dinner plans and then set about having a meal. After the washing up has been done I will most likely return to my video games and play into the small hours before growing weary and going to bed, realising as I did so that it was the 22nd of December and I would say "Fudge you, Mayans. No wonder your civilisation died out," and then drift peacefully into blissful sleep.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'll be playing my 360 and talking with friends during the night. We will play until the 22nd arrives, because nothing is going to happen except a change of date. It will be fun and I'll be ranking up on Halo 4.

Djinn

and Tonic
My friends and I will be having our end of the world party with the assumption that there would be enough fires and looting for police to not care about noise complaints for the time being so we can actually go crazy. Cops won't tell people to turn the music down on the eve of the end of the world will they? Naahh...

And on the morning after we will swagger up and with mighty hangovers of the past era, rebuild society anew with the leftover beer cans and bottles littered all along the ground because there will be at least 6 more parties in the same neighborhood. It will be a glorious monument to the new upcoming era foretold by Tim, the guy who works at the liquor store. And we will continue the proud traditions of the Mayan forebears and call it The New Age of Mitlihtulitillihigui (Glass and Aluminum foamy fermented goodness) Which will then be followed by the Age of Qztoxlottilolotisgixchi (Detox and many state required AA Meetings) after eleven thousand years. It will be magnificent.

T

The Name Gamer

I would go skydiving. For at least 5 min it would be the most incredible sight I've ever seen. Also the most depressing one.....
well good thing it's not going to happen.:D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I already called the Doctor. He will pick me up with his tardis and then we will watch the whole show from a distance and drink some champagne and have an early Christmas Dinner. In the meantime we will watch the DVD Earth's finest moments

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Have like 30-40 people coming over to my house that night, We gonna parteeeyyyy :party:

Well, after the world is cast into the pits of Hades as my price, I will emerge from a chrysalis in my Divine state and use my cosmic wings to fly along the temporal causality line, mastering time and space to become the greatest being ever known in perpetuity throughout the universe. Also, I'd get a little party hat. :party:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
On December 21, 2012...I'm gonna either bail out on this Christmas play they signed me up for, OR I am going to follow through and participate in it. From there? Games, games, GAMES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom