• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your IRL nicknames?

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
(This isn't for IRL names, just nicknames.)

Well, I'm known as... (Inhales) Boris, E.T., Mags, Maggie, Magolor, E, as well as a few of the stereotypical ones, like man, dude, bro, etc.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm mostly called by my real name. But my little brother likes to call me Midna at times. That's because sometimes my brother and sister want me to play a game where we are Zelda characters, and a lot of times I choose to be Midna. That's probably where it came from

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
In a distant past I was known as “Egg”. Don’t ask why.

But I don’t have any nicknames at all these days. The exception is if I meet any friend I made during my streamer years. They call me Sheikah.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
meesh and mama are my nicknames, haha.

my family has always called me shell, which i’m not a huge fan of. but they’ve been calling me that for as long as I can remember, so i’m kinda just used to it now..

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
some people called me terrorist in middle school and early high school, honestly I just kinda went along w/ it, even my older brother called me that when he caught wind of it, haha

I was called wolverine by a few people in 9th grade b/c I admittedly had long-ish nails, it was just more teasing though

oh boy but in 12th grade, I kinda had long hair and then a group of people called me El Buki [this one famous mexican singer], and that one really caught on, in fact I'm fairly certain a few of them only knew me as that and didn't even know my real name, again I just went along w/ it b/c it didn't really bother me, dumb times, ha

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
My brother used to be known as Cisco (I think that's right), that guy from The Flash. It's because the hair resemblance was uncanny, he had a S.T.A.R. Labs hat, and I passed a shirt on to him that was actually on the show once.

Ninja

Well well well
Le, pronounced Lee for those that cant pronounce my real name.

Ninja, it’s been my online name for all my life.

Babe, wife calls me that. We call each out babe much more than we use real names lol.

Charlie, which is a nickname for Vietnamese soldiers during the war. Yes, it’s a bit racist but it’s in good jest with my friends so I don’t mind at all.

In primary school people called me "Homer Simpson" because I was tubby & could do a near perfect impression of his "D'oh".

Homer was always my favourite character so I didn't mind too much. There were far worse nicknames other kids had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom