1) Drawing. I do that. A frick lot. Specifically, anime style stuff.
2) I also sing. Currently, I'm taking classical singing lessons.
3) Listening to music doesn't exactly count as a hobby, because I only ever do it when I'm multitasking, but whatever.
4) Watching anime. I'm a crazy anime fangirl lol
5) I write fiction (usually comedy fanfiction). I guess it counts as a hobby even though I don't do it nearly as much as I draw.
6) Baking--I mean, I would hardly consider it a hobby since I do it so infrequently but I'm pretty good at it.
7) Knitting and crocheting are other hobbies I used to do a lot but don't spend as much time doing anymore, but I still know how. I used to do all kinds of crafts and make jewelry all the time actually, but I don't really do that much anymore.
8) Video games. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't play them as much as I used to. I do still consider myself a gamer, but we hardly ever get new games anymore, so there's nothing to play. I would DEFINITELY play more video games if we got new stuff.
Video games: Some people don't consider it a hobby, but whatevs. I'm more of a casual gamer now; I enjoy short indie games and Nintendo games.
Fiction works: I'm too ADD to pay attention to anything long, but I like watching movies (fantasy and comedy particularly), anime, Japanese and Korean dramas, and reading comics. I should read books, but the Song of Ice and Fire series scarred me for life I lose interest too quickly.
Crafting: I knit, crochet, and like to work with clay. I do want to learn to sew, but it's taking awhile. I'm terrible at most things though, because of aforementioned ADDisms.
Language learning: Trying to learn Japanese, and it takes up a lot of my spare time. It's fun!
Drawing,reading,gaming,playing guitar/piano,writing (fanfiction,songs,etc),listening to music,singing,fashion/makeup,photography,graphic design,fitness,studying history and mythology,sleeping,and Netflix.