• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Are Your Favorite Temple\Dungeon Themes From Ocarina Of Time?

What Are Your Favorite Temple\Dungeon Themes From Ocarina Of Time?

• Dodongo's Cavern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple (Original)

• Fire Temple (No Vocals)

• Ice Cavern

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple\Beneath The Well

• Spirit Temple

• Inside Ganon's Castle

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My favourite is the Spirit Temple. I really enjoy the overall idea and thematic design of desert themed dungeons, but the Spirit Temple is my favourite of all. It has a very Egyptian feel, which is just complimented by the music. The music is so soothing, and I really like the style of choice for it. It really suits the dungeon.

Deku

...But I ain't no scrub.
I've always loved the Forest Temple theme. In fact, when I haven't played Ocarina for awhile, just thinking about that temple makes me want to play it again...

...Crap, where's my 3DS...

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
I seriously fell in love with the Forest Temple theme during my recent playthrough of OoT mainly because it's really the only one that truly stuck with me. I constantly found myself humming the song over and over again, both while playing the game and not playing the game. It's just such a cool song and surprisingly catchy despite it's simplicity. Not a huge fan of any of the other dungeon themes other than the Fire Temple theme.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I think just about everyone can agree that the Forest Temple theme is one of if not the best dungeon theme in the game. Its mysterious and catchy and eery all mixed into one simple tune.

Water temple is my #2, it's very calming and majestic

I'll got to go with the Forest Temple track as well. It was rather soothing, and can actually fall asleep to it.
Close second would be the Spirit Temple track since it sounds somewhat like what you would here if you would walk across the Arabian deserts during the chill night.
And my third favorite is Ganon's Tower theme. The rendition of Ganon's theme in this game sounds very sinister with the epic Gothic church organs playing... I love it.

OOT definitely had some fun dungeons :D I would have voted Shadow temple, but I couldn't do Shadow temple AND beneath the well, because I HATE beneath the well. Right now, in honor of the recent marathon, I am playing through OOT as I have never done before, with no hesitation and no dinking around getting skultulas and being the crazy defensive player with 4 fairies in every boss fight. I have to say it is an interesting and different experience. I just did the fire temple and ice cavern in this play through and I have to say that going through the game this way is forcing me to be a different Link, not a Tank, as I usually am, but instead a smart, agile player.

Has anyone else tried changing their play style up for a new kind of run? Or even just had the same problems of over identifying with Link and so hesitating to enter a boss's room, even after you just spent 2 hours getting there? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom