• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Are Your Favorite Temple\Dungeon Themes From Ocarina Of Time?

What Are Your Favorite Temple\Dungeon Themes From Ocarina Of Time?

• Dodongo's Cavern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple (Original)

• Fire Temple (No Vocals)

• Ice Cavern

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple\Beneath The Well

• Spirit Temple

• Inside Ganon's Castle

• Total voters

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners! So, what are your favorite Temple\Dungeon themes from Ocarina Of Time? Not your favorite Temple\Dungeon, but your favorite Temple\Dungeon music.

1. Inside The Deku Tree
  2. Dodongo's Cavern
  3. Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly
  4. Forest Temple
  5. Fire Temple (Original)
  6. Fire Temple (No Vocals)
  7. Ice Cavern
  8. Water Temple
  9. Shadow Temple\Beneath The Well
  10. Spirit Temple
  11. Inside Ganon's Castle

Voting:
Multi Choice
Public Vote Display

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I love them all but there are some that I like more than others.

In order.

1. Forest Temple
  2. Fire Temple (Chanting)
  3. Water Temple
  4. Shadow Temple
  5. Spirit Temple
  6. Ice Cavern
  7. Inside Ganon's Castle
  8. Dodongo's Cavern
  9. Inside The Deku Tree
  10. Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
PancakeSamurai: thanks. The other thread cancelled out before I could finish the Poll choices and it posted it anyways. Dumb computer.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I voted Forest, Spirit and Ganon's Tower as my favourites.

Forest Temple is because the atmosphere was so good, it didn't stray from the theme but it also didn't get boring. That's a popular dungeon so I won't go into the choice that might because well it's all been said a zillion times.

Now, I picked Spirit because we have never seen that theme before or since. It looks as if it had remnants of the Light Temple, and maybe they could've made it more challenging or better than general, but I've always loved that dungeon because it's so beautiful, the music is great, and I like the fact it feels different to all the others, with a clear cultural input from the Gerudos. I think they could definitely work on the spirit theme a lot in future Zelda games, as it has quite a wide breadth as to what spirit even means and why it's represented and how.

I also picked Ganon's Tower because I liked that it had a little challenge relating to each of the themes, including Light. I know most final dungeons are like that in Zelda, and again it could be more difficult than it is, but even so, I thought it was a nice build up to the final battle, as well as actually showing to some degree what the point of the Sages really was, which is never clarified enough in the game in my opinion, because we see them first create the bridge to the tower and then breaking the spell on the inner tower enabling us to go up to Ganondorf for the confrontation. I think that's pretty powerful and an awesome way to begin the real end to the game :)

Big Octo

=^)
I enjoyed the original Fire Temple theme with the stock vocals.
[video=youtube_share;5blHw6C4Ax4]http://youtu.be/5blHw6C4Ax4[/video]
The Shadow Temple/Beneath the Well theme was nice as well.
[video=youtube_share;V8H5DFyv4s4]http://youtu.be/V8H5DFyv4s4[/video]

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
Bottom of the well/shadow-temple love these because the theme is keep goin down (Im obsessed with underground)

Fire temple original-becuase the chants are just awesome and the whole goin up theme gets me (I also love heights)

Inside Jabu Jabu's belly-I always thought it was cool you could play inside a whale or anything living

DarkLink17

Well then
I have always loved the Shadow Temple/Bottom of the Well because of it's eerie soundtrack and atmosphere.

I think it's also the most fun dungeon because of all of the hidden chests and rooms only visible via the Eye of Truth.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Forest Temple and Spirit Temple.

Forest Temple is good, it sounds sort of mysterious and fits the ghostly atmosphere very well.

Spirit Temple is just plain epic. :lol:

T

TheHeroOf Time

I absolutely hate the Shadow Temple Theme because it scares the crap out of me. It's sad how it still does, but I get nervous every time I hear it.
But I love the fact that it has this effect on me. Music can play an important role in determining the impact of a certain scene in anything. It really helps establish the mood as you venture through the dark, mysterious Shadow Temple.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
From favourite to least favourite, I say:

Forest Temple
Spirit Temple
Water Temple
Fire Temple (Original)
Inside Ganon's Castle
Ice Cavern
Inside The Deku Tree
Dodongo's Cavern
Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly
Fire Temple (No Vocals)
Shadow Temple

First three are the god-tier in this case.

Last edited:

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
the Forest Temple theme is brilliant. The temple is mysterious and bizzare, and the theme brilliantly builds upon this. It adds to the creepiness and mystery of the temple and it's reality-bending puzzles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom