• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Sports?

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
I'll admit that I'm not really a fan of sports in general, but I do enjoy playing badminton and sometimes tennis.

Yosh

Razorgirl
90s basketball. These new guys could learn a thing or two from Kevin Johnson. And Muggsy Bogues. And Dennis Rodman. I can keep going

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Basketball. I swim too. It's fun. I can't swim backstroke in a straight line though. I always smack my hand against the freaking lane divider thingy...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I think the only sport I watch is football, which is soccer to you Americans. I really enjoy it, it brings everyone together and I like the camaraderie on match day. :D

I think the only sport I watch is football, which is soccer to you Americans. I really enjoy it, it brings everyone together and I like the camaraderie on match day. :D

I think I'm one of the few Americans that actually calls it football and rejects the term soccer, and I absolutely hate American football. :P

But yeah, it's my favorite thing to watch and possibly the only reason why I have cable TV. And it really does bring everyone together! We, meaning my friends, family and relatives, all gather up during the World Cup to root on our favorite teams. Even friends and family that we aren't close to come and celebrate the games with us. It's pretty awesome. :) I would play it, but I don't have the best coordination for that sport.

I also adore basketball, I watch Lakers every now and then, but not as much as I used to. And I used to play it competitively too, but I stopped doing that and only play it casually every now and then. I also used to play tennis, but stopped because I lost interest in it. Still follow my favorite athletes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom