• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Sports?

That is usually the case for me. I find that lifting weights - especially dumbbells - improves my accuracy by at least 15%, which is a considerable amount considering I end up hitting the CEILING when I mean to hit the GROUND. :P
Yeah same with me I think I'm going to get someone right in the torso, and end up hitting the ground 3 feet away from them, and then by some miracle I may hit someone when their not paying attention. And somehow sometimes I'm the last one standing, and like 5 to 7 people still on the other team throwing balls at me, somehow that's like the only thing that I'm decent at, dodging the balls.:lol:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I am my father's son. If there are sports on TV, I will watch them. Football. Soccer. Basketball. Baseball. Hockey. Table Tennis. Fastpitch Softball. Tennis. Golf. Lacrosse. Australian Rules Football. Rugby. Cricket. Fencing. Water Polo. Doesn't matter. If there were a professional jai alai league, I'd watch that too.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I like playing volleyball and floor hockey. Adding ice into the equation is too much for this person who lacks coordination. :rolleyes: I also like dancing, which I count as a sport. I don't really watch many sports, though when I do, I find basketball and football to be the most entertaining.

I'm not a big fan of any sports in particular, but I do find that playing Volleyball in gym class is the most fun thing in that class. Not to mention that I'm not completely terrible at it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm a big sports fan, maybe it's because I come from a sports ordinated family. From an early age I have played football and I have even made it to high levels during me pre/early teens, things didn't work out in the end though.

However, as I've got older a broadened my horizon when it came to playing sports. A simple golf game in 2006 inspired me to become a golfer, in fact my i used to pretend to use sticks as gold clubs before I got my initial set. I never looked back really. I've been motivated to make it in this sport ever since I was 11 and I have dedicated a lot of my time in order to do so. I've had to change my lifestyle somewhat, but I think it might pay off. Even though my exams have gotten in the way recently, I'm still looking at making trying to make Pro sometime in the future. Now Pro in Golf isn't as glamorous as it sounds but it's a big step and all I would love to do in life is play golf at a competitive level, maybe not for a career but just for the competition and sheer enjoyment I get from the sport itself.

So even though I have been built as a football fan/player my entire life, Golf has pretty much taken over and I have dedicated a lot of time and money to try and make it. I wouldn't say it's my number one aim in life but I would love to have that feeling of making it in something I am passionate in. My other favorite sport would be Tennis, even though I barley play anymore I used to compete not too long back but I still love to watch am it and play the causal game from time to time.

I love watching sports and playing them even more, maybe it's the way I've been brought up but I couldn't imagine my life without them. My goal one day would be to combine my business ambition with my love for sports.

Dan

I like sports but to be honest I only really like to watch it because watching big fit men run around getting all sweaty kind of caters towards me, this is something I don't tell my dad when I watch sports with him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only sport I watch is hockey (unless the Olympics are on).

As for what sports I participate in? Well, certainly my favourite, and the one I am best at, is Skiing. I know there are people who don't consider skiing a sport since it's not competitive, but I am a ski racer. You can't tell me that it's not competitive!
I am also decent at badminton. I can't beat my dad, but I can beat many other people (like my friends). My accuracy is constantly improving.
I like to play baseball. However, that definitely does not mean that I am good at it by any means. I am getting better, but I still have terrible aim when I swing the bat. Oh, and I am a dead-awful thrower.

Oh... is bowling a sport? If so, I'm awesome at it! I once got nine strikes in a ten frame game :party:
But, um... FLUUKKKE!!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I love watching Football, the world/euro cups are such amazing times for me. Always watched them and always will watch them with best friends & family, supporting Spain & Bosnia all thaa waaay!! <3

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Football, Basketball, Golf, Baseball, and Soccer... heck basically everything.

Football is my favorite though cause I like running over people and crushing people. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom