• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Capcom Games of All Time?

as the title says, what are your favorite Capcom games of all time?

mine are:

Dead Rising 1

Megaman 2

Megaman Maverick Hunter X

Megaman & Bass

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

Bionic Commando (2009)

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Devil May Cry 3

and i want to add Okami on the list but i haven't been able to find the time to pick it up

Okami and Okamiden. if you didn't see that coming, i pity you.

i actually got the idea from this post when i was bored and looking at the list of online useres, then i saw your username, then i thought Okami, then i thought Amaterasu is in MVC3, then i thought Capcom, then i thought of this thread

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Well, Capcom is my favorite company :D they really make some awesome games
My favorite are:

Megaman 3
Megaman X
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Monster Hunter Tri
Viewtiful Joe (the first one)
Resident Evil 4

Also Megaman is my favorite series ever :D

Three games I really love:
Mega Man X (SNES)
Resident Evil 2 (PS)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2)

And of course, can't forget about their Zelda games:
-Oracle of Ages
-Oracle of Seasons
-Minish Cap

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Resident Evil Remake-Definition of a video game remake and just a perfect game on it's own.

Resident Evil 2-One of the best games of all time. This is what sequels are made of.

Resident Evil 4-Changed the formula of the Resident Evil series and it wasn't that bad of a change. It was more action heavy but had it's share of scares here and there but still proves to be a very great game on it's own.

Super Street Fighter IV-Took the amazing game that was Street Fighter II and expanded upon it and made it much more then the blueprint for fighting games.

Marvel vs Capcom 2-This game took 2 amazing universes and mashed them into one of the best crossovers in video game history.

S

Sin

Any Devil May Cry that isn't the new one.

Yes, I even enjoyed 2.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love the Resident Evil series. RE0 and RE4 are my favorites, followed by RE5, 1, 2, and 3 in that order. I haven't played enough of CV[x] to rate it, nor have I played Gaiden. I also ignore the Chronicles games because they don't play like the other Resident Evil games do and are mostly revisiting a story just for the sake of updating people who don't understand where 5 picks up.

I have played Devil May Cry 3 and it's actiony, but I haven't played enough of THAT game to tell if I like it or not. ^^

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite Capcom games are Final Fight 3 (tis my favorite fighting game :3), Aladdin for the SNES, Mega Man, Mega Man X, LoZ: Minish Cap, and Mega Man 64. I would add OoS and OoA to this list, but unfortunately I have yet to play them. *tears*

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I love Okami. They made it wonderful, and can even be put beside Zelda on the awesomest games of all time list. With stunning art and amazing storylines, it really is the best game that I have ever played by Capcom. It is a little bit like Twilight Princess, but I like it much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom